• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abu Qatada al-Filistini

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Qatada al-Filistini

Don't the Septics want him for downloading Thor or something? It'd be easier than all this nonsense.

Wouldn't it be quicker just to tell them he said Jehovah
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

If you have read some of my past posts, you will know I am quite anti-media and islamaphobic hysteria/propoganda. While there is no doubt that this has something to do with it I don't understand why they don't just boot this guy out. These type of people want to be given protection in a country they want to destroy and/or go to war with. Send him to Jordan and let him deal with it there given this country is such an evil one.....

Seriously though there are times when it you got to give people a chance to appeal, human rights etc but that guy just needs to be dropped from a plane into Jordan.

Comment

So would you personally torture him or are you just content to hand him over to torturers?

Comment

Given that the Septics seem to running our justice system now, and that in some States it is an offence to think about downloading pirated music, we must be able to persuade them to take him.

Everyone knows torture is evil unless it's the Septics, Chinese or us doing it.

Comment

Seriously if our government really wanted him out of the country, rather than use if him as a good distraction for daily mail readers they'd use extraordinary rendition and be done with it

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              So would you personally torture him or are you just content to hand him over to torturers?
              This guy is a blatent extemist - who either directly or indirectly sponsors terrorism. If we are not going to have him executed the least we can do is just return him to where he came from and let him worry about the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                Seriously if our government really wanted him out of the country, rather than use if him as a good distraction for daily mail readers they'd use extraordinary rendition and be done with it
                Exactly my point - being used to increase the Islamaphobic hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Exactly my point - being used to increase the Islamaphobic hysteria.
                  More a good sideshow to distract from every unpopular stealth tax in the budget, than anything that deliberate

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    This guy is a blatent extemist - who either directly or indirectly sponsors terrorism. If we are not going to have him executed the least we can do is just return him to where he came from and let him worry about the consequences.
                    Return him home means hand him over to torturers. Don't be coy. Be proud. Get it printed on a t shirt.

If he directly sponsors terrorism then we must prosecute him and punish him severely if he's guilty . If he indirectly sponsors terrorism then I'm not sure what that mean. It sounds serious so let's change the law.

Comment

Working...
                    X