• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be.................

What have the general melee planned for their weekends?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Need to pop out to B&Q later and buy a new drill as mine packed in last weekend.
    Tomorrow into town for some summer wardrobe shopping.
    Sun, hopefully finish off a few jobs in the garden

and wine, lots of wine.

and you?

Comment

Wine, lots of beer, more wine. Then hoping for lots of rain so I can avoid painting the windows as I'll have a hangover and the last thing I want to be doing in that state is wobbling about on top of a ladder.

Comment

Tonight: wine, food & a movie

Saturday: A bit of gardening (I suppose I should mow the bloody lawn), not sure for the evening as BGG is out

Sunday: No plans yet, if the weather holds maybe roll out the BBQ
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Saturday will be spent with the kids and ex all taking a trip to Thomas Land, Sunday visiting my Nan in hospital
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Need to pop out to B&Q later and buy a new drill as mine packed in last weekend.
            Tomorrow into town for some summer wardrobe shopping.
            Sun, hopefully finish off a few jobs in the garden

and wine, lots of wine.

and you?
            Badminton training tonight
            Tomorrow market and out with the badminton club for dinner
            Sunday: F1 and dinner
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got tickets for the 1st round of the world championship snooker at the Crucible
              one day at a time

Comment

Pished
                Me, me, me...

Comment

This afternoon will be driving home from Manchester, then maybe cinema with a friend. Tomorrow I am climbing and then maybe a date with a new prospective victim, Sunday I am doing a 111km sportive, so hopefully the weather will clear up.

Comment

Looking for new offices - we're growing

Comment

Working...
                    X