• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always use your left hand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always use your left hand

If you ever go into a simply connected maze,
    put your left hand on the wall, and dont take it off. This is the secret to finding the centre of the maze, and then finding your way out.

It's the same in Skyrim. some of those dungeons can be very gloomy and its easy to get lost or miss something. So be systematic and start on the left and work your way around.
    Keep your legendary Daedric two handed soul stealing sword in the right hand, just in case there are any baddies, agents or southern limp wristed shandy drinkers about

Last edited by EternalOptimist; Today at 11:53. Reason: insert funny comment here
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 25 April 2012, 10:04. Reason: something urgently moderational, honest
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    If you ever go into a maze,
    put your left hand on the wall, and dont take it off. This is the secret to finding the centre of the maze, and then finding your way out.

It's the same in Skyrim. some of those dungeons can be very gloomy and its easy to get lost or miss something. So be systematic and start on the left and work your way around.
    Keep your legendary Daedric two handed soul stealing sword in the right hand, just in case there are any baddies, agents or southern limp wristed shandy drinkers about

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

If you ever go into a maze,

"Dawnbreaker" is my favourite sword...

Comment

Is this so one can save one's right hand for pot noodling?

Comment

Just to be different I always follow the right hand wall
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            "Dawnbreaker" is my favourite sword...
            I gave dawnbreaker to my woman
            my two hander does twice the damage
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

I gave dawnbreaker to my woman
              my two hander does twice the damage
              I always have my "fire" spell ready for my left hand!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                I always have my "fire" spell ready for my left hand!
                I havent really got the hang of spells yet, I just smack them in the head
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

It doesn't always work. Here's a very simple example showing why. You can make more complicated ones where the continuous path isn't quite as obvious.

Code:
                  +--------+
                  |        |
                  | +----+ |
                  | |    | |
                    |      |
                  | |    | |
                  | +----+ |
                  |        |
                  +--------+
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I havent really got the hang of spells yet, I just smack them in the head
                    What about the "Shouts"?

Comment

Working...
                    X