• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What can be done to improve cuk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can be done to improve cuk?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1531873

When I fell off my bike last night the only person who stopped to help me was white van man. Mrs BP tells me that when she walks the kids to school it is only white van man who will stop. In fact women with large cars and small children are likely to try to run her down.

If we can't get van drivers then could we restrict membership to those under 40? Maybe add a new question in the starter section "do you like werthers original?".

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1531873

When I fell off my bike last night the only person who stopped to help me was white van man. Mrs BP tells me that when she walks the kids to school it is only white van man who will stop. In fact women with large cars and small children are likely to try to run her down.

If we can't get van drivers then could we restrict membership to those under 40? Maybe add a new question in the starter section "do you like werthers original?".
    Ever tried putting them in vodka over a weekend? Cracking shot...

Comment

When a poster reaches 20,000 posts they should be permanently banned.

With the exception of giant alien lizards.

Comment

get rid of AtW... permanently

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          When a poster reaches 20,000 posts they should be permanently banned.

With the exception of giant alien lizards.
          How do I become a GAL?

Comment

How do I become a GAL?
            Get yer knob chopped off.

Comment

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
              get rid of AtW... permanently
              Personally I think atw is great. He has setup a decent business. He has taken alot of abuse and not been put off.

I disagree with some of his economic opinions - but it would be boring if we all agreed.

I think we more of atw's ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                Get yer knob chopped off.
                So none of the ladies here can qualify then. So that is atw out.

Comment

So none of the ladies here can qualify then. So that is atw out.
                  Who would MF have his cybersex sessions with then? They hate him on Mumsnet!

Comment

I had a White van once but the hippos took it.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X