• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Restaurant Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant Review

Looks like this restaurant manager, does not like Groupon voucher customers.

Casa Roma, Cork - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

well he has just committed commercial suicide.

Looks like he deserved the reviews.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Salubrious Blackpool
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Looks like this restaurant manager, does not like Groupon voucher customers.

Casa Roma, Cork - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
        It's the idiots own fault for joining the voucher scheme. Groupon and the rest don't sell vouchers for businesses which don't want to be involved in it
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Salubrious Blackpool
          Topcats can only dream of reviews that good!
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            OMG

"i feared for my childrens safety when i could hear someone threatening to be stabbed"
            "the mattress wasnt new.....it had blood stains on each side"
            "THE SMELL WAS VILE!!!!"

Where do I book?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              OMG

"i feared for my childrens safety when i could hear someone threatening to be stabbed"
              "the mattress wasnt new.....it had blood stains on each side"
              "THE SMELL WAS VILE!!!!"

Where do I book?
              I'm sure, with a bit of marketing nounce, this tulip could be packaged up and sold to city boys as some sort of weird new tourist experience
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's the idiots own fault for joining the voucher scheme. Groupon and the rest don't sell vouchers for businesses which don't want to be involved in it
                Groupon do have a bad rep for pushy selling though, and want participants to sign up for huge numbers of tickets.

Your fault not to read the T&Cs but they have a history of being happy to mis-sell since they get paid regardless.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I did find this managers response funny:

“Stay away !!!”

Had 2 grab one vouchers so we had to go here twice. The first experience was my worst ever in a restaurant and the second was actually worse again. The manager is rude, the service is shocking and the food was the worst I've had in a restaurant. Stay away at all costs, trust me !!!
                  Casa Roma, Manager at Casa Roma, responded to this review

Why would you do the same bad thing TWICE?!!!!!

What worries me though:
                  Ranked #192 of 233 restaurants in Cork

How much worse can it get? Blimey!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Salubrious Blackpool
                    Most hotels in blackpool are tulip-holes. Especially south and central shore where they both are. Even the Imperial (best western IIRC) and the hilton are ropey.

I dont understand why people do it to themselves. The devere out of the town centre beside the park, is probably the only place I would stay at in blackpool and it's cheaper than most blackpool hotels.

I have found tripadvisor very handy though. Been looking at places to stay in london and elsewhere before and it has really helped keep me away from hooker hotels.

Comment

Working...
                    X