• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Girl falls through pavement in China

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl falls through pavement in China

BBC News - CCTV shows girl falling through pavement in China

What I found interesting is that the taxi driver immediately stood on the chasm edge, followed by another pedestrian. Was this good judgement or was it lucky that hundreds more passers-by didn't follow her down?

Imagine the PI claim!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      Imagine the PI claim!
      Why imagine it, you can just ask your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Why imagine it, you can just ask your wife?
        She doesn't do PI . PI is almost 100% not done by lawyers...even if they call themselves one.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Hehehe is it a bit dark that I found that very funny? Just like that bridge jumper in china a while back:

Comment

Working...
          X