• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benefits of the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefits of the EU

ROMANIAN crime gangs are bussing hundreds of men, women and children into London ahead of the Olympics to flood the streets as pickpockets, beggars and pros**titutes.

Marble Arch, the new crime ghetto home for Romanians - Crime - News - Evening Standard

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Migrants bussed in to beg, steal and sell sex
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

More competition for British prostitutes, beggars and pickpockets.

Comment

Admittedly there seems to be an increase but I think if you go to many large cities you'll see this type of thing. There's a park right in the center of Nice where there seems to be hundreds of them living. Then again what about all those horrible Iranians?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Pickpockets, beggars and prostitutes pay their taxes like everybody else, and have just as much right to be here.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Pickpockets, beggars and prostitutes pay their taxes like everybody else, and have just as much right to be here.
          What have the Romanians ever done for us eh?
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            What have the Romanians ever done for us eh?
            After the brief Romanian-Coalition Alliance in 2012, the Romanians exchanged their cloaking technology for the D7-class P&O Oceana cruiser.

Oh no, that was the Romulans.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Worst pimps are Albanians.

They will lure young girls over on the pretence of a waitress summer job, rape and beat them to the point they wont say anything while having sex/unknowingly raped by clients. Then if they try to escape, they'll break the women's legs. Really are viscous. They have been spotted selling skirt in high streets before and are in many UK cities.

Maybe we should take a note out of NZ's book. Once they legalised prostitution, monitored/policed it and ensured rights for sex workers, crime around prostitution and diseases dropped in rates.

Comment

Damn those viscous criminals. Minds like treacle.

You seem to know a lot about this Wim. Did your 'waitress' tell you about it?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've written a bit before on slavery. The amount of it around us would shock everyone if they knew just how regular of an occurrence it is. I find social sciences quite interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X