• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GCHQ - Sweet Transvestite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GCHQ - Sweet Transvestite

Ok, having seen the picture of Gareth Williams, does anyone else think that his eyebrows look "a little too well cared for"?

I mean FFS, he makes Xeno look butch!

Have they said if any of the £20,000 worth of womens clothes found in the house where his size?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you are going to be locked inside a holdall you want to look your best.

Comment

Guess you have never noticed the gay gym opposite the Vauxhall bridge building then?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          If you are going to be locked inside a holdall you want to look your best.
          uuuuuuuurrrrgh.. Bit too close to the bone that one.

Comment

I bet he liked gladiators.

Incidentally, did any CUK posters suddenly go quiet in, say, late August 2010?
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Sounds like that tranny that was on Come Dine With Me last night. Cringeworthy!!
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It just goes to show how ridiculous the vetting procedures are. You can’t vet properly and be PC at the same time. Someone who is a transvestite or gay is at a higher risk than a heterosexual.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  It just goes to show how ridiculous the vetting procedures are. You can’t vet properly and be PC at the same time. Someone who is a CLOSET transvestite or gay is at a higher risk than a heterosexual.
                  There are some ****ed up hetrosexual people who would be just as susceptible to blackmail in case their secret comes out
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    There are some ****ed up hetrosexual people who would be just as susceptible to blackmail in case their secret comes out
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X