• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you were on death row

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were on death row

If you were on death row and had a last request, what would it be?

I dunno, but I'd whisper it very quietly, and when the guv'nor said 'Pardon' I'd be off!

Comment

That I can take my selection of world leaders, terrorists & politicians with me.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Can you please lock Mr Pad's account on CUK so that we dont have to read a lot of drivel everyday.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

If it was death by firing squad, I'd ask could I stand on the other side of the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Can you please lock Mr Pad's account on CUK so that we dont have to read a lot of drivel everyday.
            How are you going to read all my drivel when you are dead?

Maybe its very altruistic of you to think of everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
              If it was death by firing squad, I'd ask could I stand on the other side of the wall.
              and they can then use a cannon instead of gun(s)..........

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                He's on a mission. He's attempting to reach the record of being the first poster to have written '1 million' words on CUK. Once he has reached that level, he plans to extract all of his posts, reorder all of the words in order and produce a frequency chart of the most common words he's used.

As an aside, BP has offered to do the same for Spod, to save him the time though I have already done it. His top three in order are

F**k
                Off
                Seriously
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  He's on a mission. He's attempting to reach the record of being the first poster to have written '1 million' words on CUK. Once he has reached that level, he plans to extract all of his posts, reorder all of the words in order and produce a frequency chart of the most common words he's used.

As an aside, BP has offered to do the same for Spod, to save him the time though I have already done it. His top three in order are

F**k
                  Off
                  Seriously
                  A boy has to have a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If you were on death row and had a last request, what would it be?

"Make sure the client pays my final invoice."

Natus Contractor, mortuus Contractor.
                    Last edited by nomadd; 26 April 2012, 12:24.
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X