• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet Humour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet Humour

I was reminiscing this morning whilst 'seeing a friend off to the coast' about a time long ago in a nightclub, when I was well oiled and had to use the facilities of said nightclub. I went in with my shirt hanging outside my trousers, but when the time came to wipe ones backside, the shirt got between the paper and ones anus thus using the shirt as, in effect, the toilet paper.

Obviously bladdered at the time, I subsequently had to tuck the shirt into ones trousers on my departure.

Just wondering whether anyone else had any similar lavatory based experiences.

No….just me?!

Thanks for sharing that just before lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
      'seeing a friend off to the coast'
      Is that a euphemism?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

No. I was toilet trained by the time I was 18 months old.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was driving through Wales and had stomach and bowel cramps. Not being able to stand it any longer, I stopped the car and went behind the hedge where there was a field full of sheep. Just in time I squatted and with results that resembled the rest of the sheep poo. The only difference being the pungent smell of whatever upset my movements. Pulling my trousers up in time and appearing innocent , a couple appeared and in a Welch accent said “I think one of the sheep is not quite well.”
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I once had to let drop in a public park because the weed we were smokin relaxed my muscles a little too much.

It was many, many moons ago.

Comment

I have had some bad experiences over the years. one of the worst stomache cramps was in Western Australia, at the blowholes looking out over the Indian ocean.

Luckily we hadnt seen a soul all day, so I went for a walk (no need to alarm the missus) and I found a termite mound and let the termites have both barrels

the blowholes WA

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/...t=ASF_0011.mp4

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                I was driving through Wales and had stomach and bowel cramps. Not being able to stand it any longer, I stopped the car and went behind the hedge where there was a field full of sheep. Just in time I squatted and with results that resembled the rest of the sheep poo. The only difference being the pungent smell of whatever upset my movements. Pulling my trousers up in time and appearing innocent , a couple appeared and in a Welch accent said “I think one of the sheep is not quite well.”
                Denise? Why aye that fookin stinks man!
                Blood in your poo

Comment

I once darted into a starbucks to drop the kids off only to discover there was no paper in there.

Luckily I had just bought a magazine, so I had a quick flick through and tore out a couple of adverts.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Early in a relastionship with an ex-girlfriend, we went off climbing wales. She had stayed with family the night before so we met up on the road and I followed her to the crag. She stops off as she needs the lav, and so did I, we stop a petrol station. She goes running in (i thought we were in a rush...) and follow. Not sure she realised but i was going in to the loo too, and it was one of the petrol station with just one lav.

5+mins later, she comes out looking flustered. I go straight in for my pee... A splattered bowl, floaters and v bad smell! Not sure that was the impression she wanted to leave me with that day!
                    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                    X