• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Okay folks, no more cretinous posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay folks, no more cretinous posts

The chief cretin inspector is back. Lets keep things intelligent.

I believe the record for most threads opened in one 24 hours period is 156. You're well on your way to that one.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I believe the record for most threads opened in one 24 hours period is 156. You're well on your way to that one.
      Was that atw with 156 lunch threads?

I did not know there were so many records to go for on cuk! Thanks for alerting me and giving me reason to live.

At the moment I am going for the person admin hates most - I think I am fairly close to outdoing you. I expect a public announcement (and a probable banning) at any time. I will almost certainly have to make another grovelling apology.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I will almost certainly have to make another grovelling apology.
        Quite rightly too
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Quite rightly too
          If you think I am going to apologize to you then you have another think matey. If I want to dance naked round your hotel lobby (causing several people to throw up) then I will. If you consider that abnormal then its your problem.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If you think I am going to apologize to you then you have another think matey. If I want to dance naked round your hotel lobby (causing several people to throw up) then I will. If you consider that abnormal then its your problem.

HTH
            shaking your tackle at the poor bellboy was uncalled for
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
            X