PDA

View Full Version : Okay folks, no more cretinous posts

BrilloPad
26th April 2012, 12:04
The chief cretin inspector is back. Lets keep things intelligent. :eyes

MarillionFan
26th April 2012, 12:37
I believe the record for most threads opened in one 24 hours period is 156. You're well on your way to that one.:yay:

BrilloPad
26th April 2012, 12:41
I believe the record for most threads opened in one 24 hours period is 156. You're well on your way to that one.:yay:

Was that atw with 156 lunch threads?

I did not know there were so many records to go for on cuk! Thanks for alerting me and giving me reason to live.

At the moment I am going for the person admin hates most - I think I am fairly close to outdoing you. I expect a public announcement (and a probable banning) at any time. I will almost certainly have to make another grovelling apology.

Diver
26th April 2012, 13:24
I will almost certainly have to make another grovelling apology.

Quite rightly too :smokin

BrilloPad
26th April 2012, 13:28
Quite rightly too :smokin

If you think I am going to apologize to you then you have another think matey. If I want to dance naked round your hotel lobby (causing several people to throw up) then I will. If you consider that abnormal then its your problem.

HTH

Diver
26th April 2012, 14:06
If you think I am going to apologize to you then you have another think matey. If I want to dance naked round your hotel lobby (causing several people to throw up) then I will. If you consider that abnormal then its your problem.

HTH

shaking your tackle at the poor bellboy was uncalled for :(