• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ask NLUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask NLUK

A new thread for those of us who prefer a more personal service than Google. I'll start.

NLUK, what's the weather forecast for the weekend?

99% probability it will be raining.

P.S. NLUK exercised his right to substitute...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      99% probability it will be raining.

P.S. NLUK exercised his right to substitute...
      You've got the tone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        A new thread for those of us who prefer a more personal service than Google. I'll start.

Have you tried doing a search?

One day it's going to backfire. The police are going to turn up at NLUKs house wanting to know where the drugs are stashed and he's either going to blurt out his catchphrase or self combust.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

NLUK

why do you only get little old ladies ? what happens to the big ones ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

NLUK

Do you need a stick or plunger to dispose of a two faced scouse turd?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

NLUK if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper

why ?
              and why wernt the mental health professionals called in?

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

NLUK, how many more times am I going to have to belt you before you come upstairs and fulfil your conjugal obligations?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

OG, as you well know, there are already lots of threads on this forum discussing the topic of weekend weather. In fact, I've gone the extra mile for you in this case and found at least 87 threads that cover this. Once you've read them all, come back here and ask again.

NLUK
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

NLUK, does anyone on here play online poker ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X