• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im lucky to be alive. probbly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im lucky to be alive. probbly

The missus was made up yesterday. she saved three quid in tescos
    she said 'I got you two twelve packs of fozzies for a tenner each, but then I saw a 24 pack for 17 quid'

great. stick the box in the fridge woman.

Last night I noticed one of the cans had white stuff all over the top, so we washed it off and put it to one side.

I spent most of this afternoon on the bog, I could have sh!t through the eye of a needle.

So I just went to get a can and I noticed a green mark on me knuckle, like dye almost. So I hoiks the box out of the fridge and there is a quarter of an inch of fungus growing along the inside top of the box

luckily the missus is a top nurse in the Florence Nightingale league, so she comforted me with
    'stop whingeing and pour me a southern comfort'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The missus was made up yesterday. she saved three quid in tescos
    she said 'I got you two twelve packs of fozzies for a tenner each, but then I saw a 24 pack for 17 quid'

great. stick the box in the fridge woman.

Last night I noticed one of the cans had white stuff all over the top, so we washed it off and put it to one side.

I spent most of this afternoon on the bog, I could have sh!t through the eye of a needle.

So I just went to get a can and I noticed a green mark on me knuckle, like dye almost. So I hoiks the box out of the fridge and there is a quarter of an inch of fungus growing along the inside top of the box

luckily the missus is a top nurse in the Florence Nightingale league, so she comforted me with
    'stop whingeing and pour me a southern comfort'

Get her back to Tesco for a fresh lot of Fosters, you need fluids!

Comment

You dont need a nurse - you need a lawyer!

where there is blame there is a claim.

For a start, while on the boig you could not post on cuk so that must be worth thousands in compensation for lost pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You dont need a nurse - you need a lawyer!

where there is blame there is a claim.

For a start, while on the boig you could not post on cuk so that must be worth thousands in compensation for lost pleasure.
        Yeah but nothing can beat having a good crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Yeah but nothing can beat having a good crap.
          colonic irrigation.....

Comment

That's right put me off my croissant!
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Originally posted by Wikipedia
              one day his father drank a "bad" can of beer (according to the boy, there was a gray sludge substance that most likely contained some sort of mutagen) and since has been slowly transforming into an inhuman blob
              Gray Matter by Stephen King - Wikipedia
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sounds like you had a lucky escape.

I would consider moving onto Carling and giving the fossies a miss from now on

Comment

Contact the ambulance chasers now:

BBC News - KFC must pay $8.3m to poisoned girl in Australia

Comment

Here is someone who might want a photo of them :-

Rotten food landscapes by Heikki Leis - Telegraph

Comment

Working...
                    X