• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AICM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AICM

I have always loved CUK's ability to use memes in everyday situations. The one I always like is 'You are xxxx and I claim my'.

I have always believed this was a CUK only meme, but it transpires it is not & goes back to the 1920s.

Urban Dictionary: AICM

These are the ones from CUK.

AmcDonald to Thunderlizard with "You are Alan Partridge and I claim my block of cheese"
    BA to the Starts to Darmstadt with "You are El Duder and I claim my 5 cans of Sprite"
    Basehead to Dude69 with "You are Paul McCartney and I claim my free Magical Mystery Tour."
    BGG to AtW with "You are Dr Gaius Baltar and I claim my 5 Cylon Pennie"
    Brownissue to Lexington Spurs with "you are hercule poirot and I claim my 5 belgian francs"
    Chef to Brillopad with "You are Wilmslow's dad and I claim my pair of p!ss stained slippers"
    Chef to Gricer with "you are George McFly and I claim my free pair of peeping tom binoculars."
    Churchill to Brillopad with "You are "Lucy" and I claim my £5 sterling!"
    Churchill to Cliphead with "You are David Gates and I claim my 5 English pounds, none of that Scots dodgy stuff!"
    Churchill to Sasguru with "You are DodgyAgent and I claim my fist full of tenners!"
    Churchill to Wilmslow with "You are a pre-op SandyDown and I claim my £5. Watch those ovaries"
    Clippy to AtW with "You are a deluded immigrant of eastern european descent and I claim my 5 roubles."
    DBABloke to Churchill with "You are Jim Davidson, and I claim my £5 from one of your battered ex-wives' alimony payments"
    Discostu to Faqqer with "You are milanbenes and I claim my 5 memories of when the grass was greener"
    Discostu to Pondlife with "You are milan benes and I claim my 5 grey Passats"
    Gingerjedi to Wobbegong with "You are Reginald Perrin and I claim my 5 Sunshine Desserts."
    HyperD to Jeebo72 with "You are Homer Simpson and I claim my 5 Duff tokens"
    MF to Brillopad with "You are David Starkey and I claim my five silverage comics."
    MF to Diver with "You are Paddy Doherty and I claim my two gypsy weddings, one punchup, one caravan and all the lead back off the church roof."
    MF to Old Greg with "You are a five year old boy who likes to"
    MF to Old Greg with "ou are Josef Fritzl and I claim my 5 Austrian groats."
    Mich to Le Rosbif with "You are Menelaus and I claim my free 'leave my wallet alone' voucher."
    Minestrone to Kandr with "You are Incognito and I claim my free Ibrox poppy appea"
    Minestrone to Markmm with "You are Stuart Broad and I claim my free three wickets"
    Moose to Zeity with "You are Klarg of Gorn and I claim my £5!"
    Old Greg to _V_ with "You are CyberCretin's Civil Partner and I claim my fiver."
    Oracleslave to Dude69 with "You are Bagpuss and I claim my 5 free transvestite pegging sessions"
    Oraclesmith to Helios with "You are John Armstrong and I claim my free U-Fit double glazed conservatory."
    Oraclslave to Discostu with "You are the hoff and I claim my 5 turbo boosts"
    Pickle2 to Churchill with "You are William Hague and I claim my five free beluga caviar topped yorkshire puddings"
    Platypus to Denny with "You are a Spambot and I claim my 500 spam messages per day"
    Pondlife to Space cadet with "You are Antony Worrall Thompson and I claim my £5 worth of stolen cheese."
    RC to Riiiich with "You are Parsley the Lion and I claim my five chives."
    Ruprect to Doodab with "You are AtW (only he cares enough about rep) and I claim my five rations of salo"
    Sasguru to EO with "You are Baggy and I claim my 5 mini puncture repair kits"
    Sasguru to Timberwolf with "You are Gricerboy/Threaded and I claim my 5 steam locos."
    Simonmac to Minestrone with "You are Neil Lennon and I claim my £5!"
    Simonmac to Paddy with "You are Silvio Berlusconi and I claim my five happy endings!"
    Suity to EO with "You are troll and I claim my 5 free sockies"
    Suity to Freelance75 with "you are Michael Carroll and I claim my 5 free sovereign rings"
    Suity to Milanbenes with "You are Timothy Baron-Morgan and I claim my free Dungeon party."
    Zeity to Pacharan with "You are Alvin Straight and I claim my 5 New Drachmas"
    Zippy to Hab with "You are Cyberman and I claim my eternal damnation"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I have always believed this was a CUK only meme, but it transpires it is not & goes back to the 1920s.

Comment

The name Lobby Lud came from the Westminster Gazette's telegraphic address: Lobby as in Parliamentary lobbies and Lud from Ludgate.

Last edited by Paddy; 26 April 2012, 20:38.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Interesting. I thought we'd nicked it from Private Eye.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I have always loved CUK's ability to use memes in everyday situations. The one I always like is 'You are xxxx and I claim my'.

I am an uneducated heathen and believed this acronym was a CUK only meme, but it transpires it is not & goes back to the 1920s.
          FTFY although I thought it came from the Mirror in the 1950's rather than pre WW2.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sad fat chunt in need of therapy

State the obvious here with a snappy and witty reply. Oh wait...
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Sad fat chunt in need of therapy
              aye.
              was that it ? you are ... and I claim my...

I cant believe I waited up for that. what a plonker

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I assume you are bored tonight?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X