• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeggins for men! FFS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeggins for men! FFS

Back in trendy Docklands, after a couples of years in suite and tie Zurich.
    I should have expected this, but nothing can prepare you for it!

So would you ware Jeggins?

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Back in trendy Docklands, after a couples of years in suit and tie Zurich.

So would you wear Jeggins?

FTFY
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

To clients no, not even to my laid back liberal public sector client

But my missus has bought me a pair, and yes I have worn them

At least they don't look as bad as leggings, or less of a camels fist as she puts it
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post

At least they don't look as bad as leggings, or less of a camels fist as she puts it
        Do you have long hair and wear a bangle like the poo.......f-err uh! guy in the photo?
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

They've had slim fit mens jeans for ages, just another attempt to further erode the distinction between the genders.

This is why i find it so hard clothes shopping as i don't want to dress like a dyke.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post

Are you serious?

Wow, just wow. Just promise me when you change your gender and start calling yourself Sheila instead of steven, you'll have a shave first.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Back in trendy Docklands, after a couples of years in suite and tie Zurich.

So would you ware Jeggins?
              I think you just spotted HyperD on his way home from a shopping trip.

Comment

MTT would. Both of them. At the same time.

Comment

The last time people wore jeans like that they had shaved heads, DMs and braces.

It's just another stupid fashion cycle.

Comment

I remember my grandparents mocking how young people dress... just saying.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X