• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight: Out for dinner with Mrs PL
    Sat: PROJECT GARDEN 2012 regardless of weather
    Sun: Finish PROJECT GARDEN 2012 + cooking a monster chilli so there's some left over for my lunch on Monday.

Thanks for asking. You?

Comment

A very quiet one thanks.

Popping into Southampton tomorrow to get stuff for the holiday, fixing the lights in my office, sorting out the two front bedrooms pre-decorating.

If the weather's nice I'm hopefully taking one of the old cars around the block a few times on Sunday.

You?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        You?
        We were having some friends round for swinging tonight - but they could not get a babysitter.

Tomorrow is running round for 11+ then taking baby BP out wherever he wants to go. Sunday we have church then friends round for lunch. Last time they took the twins to the cinema in the afternoon and I am hoping they will do that again.

Comment

Building if it stops raining

probably not
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Collecting wifey and offspring from the airport Sunday evening.

Until then, wine, women and song.

Comment

Tonight: badminton training
              Tomorrow: undecided but it will most definitely involve cooking of some sort
              Sunday: again undecided
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Arguing over which computer games we want play together, going to a chinese wholesaler to stock on unhealthy shopping ingredients, and if the weather is good finally seeing daylight
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

not much tonight.
                  tomorrow taking delivery of some furniture and putting tv on wall
                  sunday could be shopping for new tv after it fell off wall or it could be nice roast beef dinner/

Comment

Tomorrow - Friends birthday party at a rooftop bar in the evening
                    Sunday - Going to see the restored Cutty Sark and more entertaining friends in the evening

Comment

Working...
                    X