• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve - Job of the Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve - Job of the Day

Senior Death Penalty Consultant - temporary job - London - April-27-2012 (CxoHr)

I wonder if there is a performance bonus.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Does anyone else think its funny a job about consulting on death is only temporary?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dear Mortal,

Further to your advertisement for a senior death consultant, I hereby attach my CV:

I shall be visiting you very soon.

Comment

Out of interest, what were you searching on Jobserve to throw that up?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
          He thought he was still on the "necrophilia.com" "cold dates" section...

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
            Business Intelligence???

Comment

Business Intelligence???
              LoL

Comment

Working in finance if I have an off day someone might lose some money. Have an off day there and someone dies.

Though personally I agree with the death penalty. Maybe I should apply and be really rubbish at the job....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Working in finance if I have an off day someone might lose some money. Have an off day there and someone dies.

Though personally I agree with the death penalty. Maybe I should apply and be really rubbish at the job....
                  You may have to change your personal profile

"Brillopad is an experienced consultant within Finance & Law. His motto is 'Hanging's too good for the b@stards'

Comment

The moment it said Reprieve I stopped reading. My experience only covers Enforcement. The search for the perfect role continues...
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X