• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farewell intercourse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell intercourse?

WTF? Egypt's 'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury - Yahoo! News India

Egypt's new Islamist-dominated parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours after death.
    Known as the "farewell Intercourse" law, the measure is being championed as part of a raft of reforms introduced by the parliament that will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 for girls.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

That's Egypt, mate. **** all to do with us what the stiff shaggers get up to.

Comment

I saw that in the on-line Mail yesterday and concluded that it was a work of fiction.

Comment

This is what happens when arab countries get freedom. They are better off with dictators.

Though I can see MTT moving to Egypt soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          That's Egypt, mate. **** all to do with us what the stiff shaggers get up to.
          The fact that stuff has got nothing to do with cuk (and that most posters know nothing of what they are talking about) is totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The fact that stuff has got nothing to do with cuk (and that most posters know nothing of what they are talking about) is totally irrelevant.
            What's being totally irrelevant got to do with it?

Comment

I think it's a let-out clause to protect the men from charges of inadvertant necro-p when their missus dies, with some of those birds, sometimes its hard to notice the difference

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                And who are you then? Some sort of bleeding expert on the irrelevant?

Comment

Check the links in the comments to the news about Clerics calling for women to breast feed their male colleagues to avoid the sin of being in the same room as a man.... sound ridiculous at first but..... anyway... time for

EDIT : Linky http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6681511.stm
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How do you know your wife is dead?

The sex stays the same but the washing starts to pile up
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X