PDA

View Full Version : Farewell intercourse?

scooby
27th April 2012, 09:35
WTF? Egypt's 'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury - Yahoo! News India (http://in.news.yahoo.com/egypts-farewell-intercourse-law-allowing-sex-dead-wives-065447484.html?fb_action_ids=10151572401155045&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_ref=type%3Aread%2Cuser%3Ayi9wIzubggpPfB7pNwRaVF 9GNW0&fb_source=other_multiline)

Egypt's new Islamist-dominated parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours after death.
Known as the "farewell Intercourse" law, the measure is being championed as part of a raft of reforms introduced by the parliament that will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 for girls.

:eek

SupremeSpod
27th April 2012, 09:37
That's Egypt, mate. ***** all to do with us what the stiff shaggers get up to.

TimberWolf
27th April 2012, 09:37
I saw that in the on-line Mail yesterday and concluded that it was a work of fiction.

BrilloPad
27th April 2012, 09:39
This is what happens when arab countries get freedom. They are better off with dictators.

Though I can see MTT moving to Egypt soon.

BrilloPad
27th April 2012, 09:40
That's Egypt, mate. ***** all to do with us what the stiff shaggers get up to.

The fact that stuff has got nothing to do with cuk (and that most posters know nothing of what they are talking about) is totally irrelevant.

TimberWolf
27th April 2012, 09:42
The fact that stuff has got nothing to do with cuk (and that most posters know nothing of what they are talking about) is totally irrelevant.

What's being totally irrelevant got to do with it? :rolleyes:

EternalOptimist
27th April 2012, 09:42
I think it's a let-out clause to protect the men from charges of inadvertant necro-p when their missus dies, with some of those birds, sometimes its hard to notice the difference

:rolleyes:

SupremeSpod
27th April 2012, 09:43

And who are you then? Some sort of bleeding expert on the irrelevant?

northernladuk
27th April 2012, 09:43
Check the links in the comments to the news about Clerics calling for women to breast feed their male colleagues to avoid the sin of being in the same room as a man.... sound ridiculous at first but..... anyway... time for :igmc:

EDIT : Linky http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6681511.stm

SimonMac
27th April 2012, 09:46
How do you know your wife is dead?

The sex stays the same but the washing starts to pile up

Diver
27th April 2012, 09:51
WTF? Egypt's 'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury - Yahoo! News India (http://in.news.yahoo.com/egypts-farewell-intercourse-law-allowing-sex-dead-wives-065447484.html?fb_action_ids=10151572401155045&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_ref=type%3Aread%2Cuser%3Ayi9wIzubggpPfB7pNwRaVF 9GNW0&fb_source=other_multiline)

I am no longer surprised by the antics of the Islamist Extreme Sickos. Only surprised that the more sensible muslims continue to allow these religious fanatic simpletons to live. Unfortunately they (the Islamist sadists and sickos) are supported by a majority of the ill educated ignorant and browbeaten populace of these barbaric countries. A populace who, if they had any brains would join the 21st century get rid of the Islamist Extremists and improve their own lives considerably.

Unfortunately this will probably not happen in our lifetimes, so all I can recommend is bombing them all back to the stoneage, taking their oil (and some sand for my building work coz it's £22 a ton here) and figs and dates.

No this post isn't Racist, it's Necrophiliist and Pedophilist :smokin

Doggy Styles
27th April 2012, 09:56
Has god got bollocks?

If so he must be laughing them off at how the peace-lovers interpret ten simple rules.

Diver
27th April 2012, 09:57
Has god got bollocks?

If so he must be laughing them off at how the peace-lovers interpret ten simple rules.

Come on, what's your interpretation :rolleyes::D

NotAllThere
27th April 2012, 10:07
Probably another made up story. One of Islam's problems is that anyone can set themselves up as a scholar, and start issuing rulings (fatwah), no matter how loony. Muslims don't have to follow any of these rulings - only if they think they apply. And it's entirely possible for two "scholars" to issue mutually exclusive rulings.

One of the claims of Islam is that it doesn't have denominations like Christianity. This is not the case. In a single mosque you might find ten different scholars, all teaching slightly different versions of Islam and fronting what is, essentially, their own denomination.

DimPrawn
27th April 2012, 10:09
Probably another made up story. One of Islam's problems is that anyone can set themselves up as a scholar, and start issuing rulings (fatwah), no matter how loony. Muslims don't have to follow any of these rulings - only if they think they apply. And it's entirely possible for two "scholars" to issue mutually exclusive rulings.

One of the claims of Islam is that it doesn't have denominations like Christianity. This is not the case. In a single mosque you might find ten different scholars, all teaching slightly different versions of Islam and fronting what is, essentially, their own denomination.

So basically a religion of nutters for nutters.

BrilloPad
27th April 2012, 10:14
Unfortunately this will probably not happen in our lifetimes, so all I can recommend is bombing them all back to the stoneage, taking their oil (and some sand for my building work coz it's £22 a ton here) and figs and dates.

How long have you been advising Tony Blair for?

EternalOptimist
27th April 2012, 11:05
Say NO to rape.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnR1Kxl73cG2lyUDBiqmhwBVKafcHAj fJ_s1eiEept8ywGTNiv

NO means I'm still alive

SupremeSpod
27th April 2012, 11:08
Say NO to rape.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnR1Kxl73cG2lyUDBiqmhwBVKafcHAj fJ_s1eiEept8ywGTNiv

NO means I'm still alive

Now, now, dear, please don't scream, we wouldn't want to turn this rape into a murder, would we?

Diver
27th April 2012, 11:10
Now, now, dear, please don't scream, we wouldn't want to turn this rape into a murder, would we?

:laugh

Diver
27th April 2012, 11:22
Take off & nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

You know it makes sense :glasses

NotAllThere
27th April 2012, 11:29
Take off & nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Bloody liberal. :mad

Paddy
27th April 2012, 11:59

Sod's Law?

Doggy Styles
27th April 2012, 12:11
Sod's Law?:laugh Ha!

Hang on, does it say it's got to be done up the oxo?

Paddy
27th April 2012, 12:21
:laugh Ha!

Hang on, does it say it's got to be done up the oxo?

A doctor friend who worked in Saudi Arabia said the first question he asked Arab couples with infertility problems was “Which hole do you put it in?”

d000hg
27th April 2012, 12:48
You mean it wasn't legal to start with?

xoggoth
27th April 2012, 12:58
Excuse for another brill xoggoth cartoon

http://www.xoggoth.org/images/dead1.gif

Doggy Styles
27th April 2012, 13:00
:laugh

Though you could have made them a bit araby.

Support Monkey
27th April 2012, 13:06
So basically a religion of nutters for nutters.

its similar to that other religion that bans its clerics from having sex but turns a blind eye to them all being peadophiles

SimonMac
27th April 2012, 13:07
I like the fact that women are up in arms over this, but yet they still fantasise over that dead guy in Twilight

SupremeSpod
27th April 2012, 13:08
I like the fact that women are up in arms over this, but yet they still fantasise over that dead guy in Twilight

Sssssh, that's different :facepalm:

Old Greg
27th April 2012, 13:10
What if she's been blown apart by a bomb or gas explosion? Surely that can't be right?

SimonMac
27th April 2012, 13:11
What if she's been blown apart by a bomb or gas explosion? Surely that can't be right?

As long as they find the head she should still be able to manage a blowjob

SupremeSpod
27th April 2012, 13:13
As long as they find the head she should still be able to manage a blowjob

Surely if she's dead it's just a face *****.

Support Monkey
27th April 2012, 14:01
I used to shag dead bodies until some rotten c*** split on me