• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's working today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's working today?

It's a holiday here today, so just rolled out of bed a few hours ago after a very late night and I'm off to a cafe for a late lunch. Will probably be doing much the same tomorrow.

Which is nice.

Joe in "milan with a difference" mode.

Originally posted by Joe Black
    It's a holiday here today, so just rolled out of bed a few hours ago after a very late night and I'm off to a cafe for a late lunch. Will probably be doing much the same tomorrow.

Which is nice.

You can be anywhere in the World
    but its all the same if you have no
    one to share it with !!

Hence why your posting on here!

Well done ...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black

Which is nice.

Nice. I am working like a Japanese prisoner of war.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working at home today, with the cricket on in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
          You can be anywhere in the World
          but its all the same if you have no
          one to share it with !!

Hence why your posting on here!

Well done ...
          True, certainly wish I was able to share how I felt this morning with a few more people, then I might have managed to drag myself out of bed a bit sooner.

Why am I posting here?, same reason I still read The Times, as well as the local papers, or likewise keep in touch with mates in London when I know people here.

Still, only a week to go before I start my new contract so I'm afraid there might be a few more late nighters before then.

Keep up the good work chaps.

Comment

Working...
          X