• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries

10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure | MNN - Mother Nature Network

You're pretty much fecked if, as some of those seem, they comprise one (or less than one) half a of key. That is, they require another document to produce decipherable text, ala one-time pads.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      You're pretty much fecked if, as some of those seem, they comprise one (or less than one) half a of key. That is, they require another document to produce decipherable text, ala one-time pads.
      A couple of them reference well known documents as their "OTP/Key" - The Declaration of Independence, The Rubyat...

Comment

one-time pads.
        I don't like one-time pads. a pad should be for life.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          A couple of them reference well known documents as their "OTP/Key" - The Declaration of Independence, The Rubyat...
          Is that like in the film where they had to get to a desk in the Whitehouse to get a key?

That desk.

Comment

I've got a repro copy of the Voynich Manuscript but it's a little glossy. It's next to my copies of culpeppers.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I have worked on software projects with similar problems. To be fair I have probably created some of those problems.
              Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

.. a clue left behind by the Knights of Templar ..
                Where do they find these illiterate s ?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X