• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hoaxing your way through life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you wanna become a hoaxer?

http://www.jobserve.com/WAFA625DC40F495E0.job

and the INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW
    Q. Now Mr Pimp, How would you get hold of new leads?
    A. Well I’d phone up a contractor and tell him I have this great role but I need some refs beforehand.
    Q. Can you give an example of making a client happy?
    A. Yes, I would tell him you can get rid of any of our contractors without notice.
    Q. How would you increase profits?
    A. I would tell the contractor just before he signs the contract that the client will only pay £10 PER HOUR LESS.
    HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Shouldn't that be 'Less than £10 per hour' ?

Comment

Yes, I suspect that £70k+ is really £70k-. Meaning that somebody once earned £70k in a year, or they would have done if they hadn't had their decent accounts taken off them.

Comment

Would a job agent believe the content of an ad for a job agent?

Comment

lol, how the feck can a trainee get paid 70G???

Comment

Gentlemen, did you notice that the advert was for Dublin? Ireland?

Now, let me explain, in Dublin, Ireland, they use the EURO...

So, I suggest that you get back on those fecking phones before I sack the bloody lot of you!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
                Yes, I suspect that £70k+ is really £70k-. Meaning that somebody once earned £70k in a year, or they would have done if they hadn't had their decent accounts taken off them.
                Why do you assume £70k? I thought in Ireland they used that Euro thingy, but still it's about £50k, which I think it must be "on target earnings", still an awful lot to pay for a telesales type BOS. So guess the whole advert must be one of them things agents do on jobserve when they're bored.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Threaded's managed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    Why do you assume £70k? I thought in Ireland they used that Euro thingy, but still it's about £50k, which I think it must be "on target earnings", still an awful lot to pay for a telesales type BOS. So guess the whole advert must be one of them things agents do on jobserve when they're bored.
                    You really are slow today Threaded, is this age related or is it the fact that you're a Yorkshire in-bred?

Comment

Working...
                    X