• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double-dip recession to trigger house price fall?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double-dip recession to trigger house price fall?

Double-dip recession to trigger house price fall - Telegraph

Nonsense! Merv will keep the printing presses going and house prices will stay flat. Of course inflation will send them down in real terms.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Double-dip recession to trigger house price crash

FIFY

Ok probably not in the short term but somebody will wake up one day and realize that the prices are unrealistic. By the way Brillus Maximus take a closer look at the Australian house market, it's on the verge of collapse:
    Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Point of No Return: "Australia is Screwed"
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Double-dip recession to trigger house price fall - Telegraph

Nonsense! Sir Merv will keep the printing presses going and house prices will stay flat. Of course inflation will send them down in real terms.
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post

... take a closer look at the Australian house market, it's on the verge of collapse:
        Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Point of No Return: "Australia is Screwed"
        Crikey! That sounds bad. I thought Australia were breezing through this downturn, with hardly any ill effects.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          FTFY
          I hope he will lose his knighthood.

Comment

I hope he will lose his knighthood.

He won't because it was a straight swap for his reputation.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

He won't because it was a straight swap for his reputation.

HTH
              True. But I can dream.

Comment

Working...
              X