• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Holland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Holland

for those lucky souls that get a cotrract in Amstedam, this is the best pub in Amsterdam..

Ask for the bodyshot., Tell them "Big Tony" sent you.

www.teaserscafe.com/teas/...obook.html

Aaah gawwwd,

Teasers is full of leches in football shirts perving over the waitresses.

Comment

Last time I was there one of our travelling party got better aquainted with one of the ladies from that bar. Apparently they were drinking themselves silly in the wee hours at his hotel bar when she gouged a chunk out of his face with her fingernails. The fight was about him not giving her some doll that we'd bought for him coz it looked like him.

He spent the night passed out, bloodied in the hotel lobby and missed his flight back. I was far too interested in swimming through my duvet at the time.

All of which is extremely relevant.

Comment

I think I know that place (a lost weekend some time ago... its all a blur).

To be honest I found the 'ordinary' Dutch girls, and some of the other Euro babes who were tourists, to be absolutely lovely. Well educated, friendly, nicely dressed, all in all rather fetching.....

We did the obligatory tour of the red light district but had more fun flirting and chatting with the girls we met in cafes (ahem, not that sort) and restaurants, or bars where the locals go.

Great city, and if you are single, very, very tempting...

Comment

According to mailmannz, the gay blading scene there is very vibrant.

Comment

I shudder to think what words you typed into Google to find that pic 0]

Comment

Best not to think about it!

Comment

Working...
              X