• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manc Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manc Monday

Biggest game of the English Premier League ever on tonight and no related thread?

Come on nerds, some of you must be interested in sport?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Biggest game of the English Premier League ever on tonight and no related thread?

Citey Win 2 - 1 with Tevez scoring both
    Last edited by FiveTimes; 30 April 2012, 10:15.

Comment

big red fan here (well not literally obviously!)

sadly enough I am travelling to Portishead from Manchester later today so may be able to watch it in some god forsaken hole down there

Comment

Hopefully Manchester Rovers will win again
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          big red fan here (well not literally obviously!)

sadly enough I am travelling to Portishead from Manchester later today so may be able to watch it in some god forsaken hole down there

Oi Portishead is quite nice I'll have you know.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

oooh any tips on which bars may have the footy on???

Comment

I'm only interested in croquet, rowing and badminton but I'd watch a football game only if commented by this nutter:

<Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                oooh any tips on which bars may have the footy on???
                No idea, like most places the best ones don't have sky.

Get a bus to Bristol.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

well okay - any ideas on which bars may have sky but are not populated by people who should be ground up and fed to the sheep??

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

I won't say biggest game of the EPL ever, nothing can be decided tonight!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X