• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to explain to the newb who "AndyW" is?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to explain to the newb who "AndyW" is?

Whos AndyW
    Whats he done to deserve the butt end of all the poll jokes?

Aww please?

Comment

Only MF knows and I think he'll have to be drunk beyond the point at which he can still type before he tells anyone
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Only MF knows and I think he'll have to be drunk beyond the point at which he can still type before he tells anyone
        AndyW was the son of Cyberman who dared to fly too near the sun on wings of feathers and wax. Cyberman had been banned by Admin & emprisoned within the walls of his own invention, Test Please Delete. But the great craftsman's genius would not suffer captivity. He made two pairs of wings by adhering feathers to a wooden frame with wax. Giving one pair to his son, he cautioned him that posting to near the BN66 thread would cause the wax to melt. But AndyW became ecstatic with the ability to fly and forgot his father's warning. The feathers came loose and AndyW plunged to his death in Technical.

hth

MF
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          AndyW was the son of Cyberman who dared to fly too near the sun on wings of feathers and wax. Cyberman had been banned by Admin & emprisoned within the walls of his own invention, Test Please Delete. But the great craftsman's genius would not suffer captivity. He made two pairs of wings by adhering feathers to a wooden frame with wax. Giving one pair to his son, he cautioned him that posting to near the BN66 thread would cause the wax to melt. But AndyW became ecstatic with the ability to fly and forgot his father's warning. The feathers came loose and AndyW plunged to his death in Technical.

hth

MF
          That's actually quite impressive for you, but then again so is being able to tie your own shoelaces
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is it Andy White by any chance ?
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html

Once again admin panders to MF's whim.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                That's actually quite impressive for you, but then again so is being able to tie your own shoelaces
                Keep practising son, you'll get the hang of it.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Keep practising son, you'll get the hang of it.
                  I use velcro in case mummy is not around to help me.

Comment

The second member is posting at a horrendous rate.

BP?????
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X