• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Brother - One Week In

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother - One Week In

Admit it, you've been watching...

It's like we've had a whol series in one week! I think what will be interesting now is that previously we've had to wait four a couple of months for intimate relationships to build up. What we'll get to see this time is the fallout afterwards, when those girls realise they shouldn't have given themselves up so cheaply, after only 3/4 days, and now they have to stay locked in tight confinement with some bloke they hate!

I watched it once last year. I got bored after 5 minutes of inane talk from dull people with big egos.

Comment

My one experience of watching BB was the same

Watching mouthy tossers with severe personality disorders and/or varying degrees of mental illness arguing with each other doesn't really float my boat.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

As low-brow as it is I have to admit to watching and enjoying it. It is car-crash TV.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
          Watching mouthy tossers with severe personality disorders and/or varying degrees of mental illness arguing with each other doesn't really float my boat.
          Then why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Then why are you here?

The CUK forum v the Big Brother house. Is there a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
              Then why are you here?

Is it becoz I is Thracian?
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Talking of Big Brother, I see that IMOGENSDAD has joined.

Comment

When they start the nudie fun, that's when I'll start watching. Which reminds me... mmmmm, lovely Orlaith
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    When they start the nudie fun, that's when I'll start watching. Which reminds me... mmmmm, lovely Orlaith
                    Fortune Green / PRC1964 - Some Orlaith pics in 'test please delete' please? Will look in when at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X