• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just had a day WFH - Not happy!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a day WFH - Not happy!

My chair at work is more comfy!

Oh well.

Give him the chair!!!

asm
    {
    int 3
    };

Comment

WHat chair do you have at work? I'm looking for a new home office chair and haven't yet ound one that looks smart but is also comfortable. Any suggestions?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        WHat chair do you have at work? I'm looking for a new home office chair and haven't yet ound one that looks smart but is also comfortable. Any suggestions?
        Try one of these, have 2 at home in the office.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          I've got one of these at home:
          Designer Mesh Office Chair Black - Buy the Mesh Office Chairs and Designer Office Chairs from Milan Direct

Simple and elegant and very comfortable.
          The mesh really helps if you like Commando WFH
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            My chair at work is more comfy!

Oh well.
            WHS

I go into the office to work because the desk setup is better. I had a home office built from scratch and like a numpty didn't pay any attention to how it would work once it was finished. The desk is not wide enough and the chair doesn't fit under it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              The desk is not wide enough and the chair doesn't fit under it.
              Have you considered losing a few stones and getting slimmer chair?

Just asking like.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                WHS

I go into the office to work because the desk setup is better. I had a home office built from scratch and like a numpty didn't pay any attention to how it would work once it was finished. The desk is not wide enough and the chair doesn't fit under it.
                Easy solution, buy another house and start again.

DP
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Christ, have I wondered on to Mumsnet by mistake? Where is the knitting section??

I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                    Christ, have I wondered on to Mumsnet by mistake? Where is the knitting section??
                    Here.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X