• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get in there nerds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in there nerds

Hang around the streets of Munich (haven't heard from scooterscot recently either...)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'
    They declined.

Times have changed since the the sweeney . Or maybe they figured it would not be a quickie.

Comment

I'm sure Wim will be along soon to tell us how all women are rapists.

Seriously though, that article reads more DailyMash than DailyMail
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        I'm sure Wim will be along soon to tell us how all women are rapists.

Seriously though, that article reads more DailyMash than DailyMail
        Is there much difference these days? Apart from the daily mash having fewer immigrants and house prices.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          When police arrived to question the woman and free Schulz she invited two officers to join her in bed for a 'quickie.'
          They declined.

Times have changed since the the sweeney . Or maybe they figured it would not be a quickie.
          Nomadds mum?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I was thinking NLYUK

'I met her on a bus,' said the man. 'She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

Are they sure she was a Laydee?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              They declined.

They probably saw the state of the bloke and wisely decided to turn down the offer.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X