• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

rebranding Al-Qaeda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rebranding Al-Qaeda

Osama bin Laden 'considered changing name of al-Qaeda before death' - Telegraph

What name should Al-Qaeda have picked? Personally I have no good suggestions so I woud have bought in McKinley for some good ideas.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Osama bin Laden 'considered changing name of al-Qaeda before death' - Telegraph

What name should Al-Qaeda have picked? Personally I have no good suggestions so I woud have bought in McKinley for some good ideas.
    Fatwa Consulting.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"
      Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I understood the name was originally selected by the CIA in one of their 1990s reports - a name for disperate groups of Islamic extremists??

Tone

Comment

Fish bait?

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
            They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"
            Wicked. It's like choosing the names on the Apprentice.

And this series we have Osama Bin Laden who had his own construction company before taking a few years out from the rat race to find himself. He is joined by Robert Mugabe who had a very successful farming business before firing all of his colonial owners and stealing their land....
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Wicked. It's like choosing the names on the Apprentice.

And this series we have Osama Bin Laden who had his own construction company before taking a few years out from the rat race to find himself. He is joined by Robert Mugabe who had a very successful farming business before firing all of his colonial owners and stealing their land....
              ... the task this week is to plan a mission to stage a demonstration against a symbol of Western decadence. Osama has chosen to fart in a branch of starbucks, while Robert will moon during an Arsenal game (which will really annoy Osama).

Comment

72 Virgins Waiting

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  What name should Al-Qaeda have picked?
                  How about Marks and Spencers?

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
                    They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"
                    Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
                    I understood the name was originally selected by the CIA in one of their 1990s reports - a name for disperate groups of Islamic extremists??

Tone
                    Qaeda Consulting Group
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X