PDA

View Full Version : rebranding Al-Qaeda

BrilloPad
1st May 2012, 08:51
Osama bin Laden 'considered changing name of al-Qaeda before death' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9237731/Osama-bin-Laden-considered-changing-name-of-al-Qaeda-before-death.html)

What name should Al-Qaeda have picked? Personally I have no good suggestions so I woud have bought in McKinley for some good ideas.

MarillionFan
1st May 2012, 08:52
Osama bin Laden 'considered changing name of al-Qaeda before death' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9237731/Osama-bin-Laden-considered-changing-name-of-al-Qaeda-before-death.html)

What name should Al-Qaeda have picked? Personally I have no good suggestions so I woud have bought in McKinley for some good ideas.

Fatwa Consulting.

doomage
1st May 2012, 08:54
They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"

Sands of Time
1st May 2012, 08:55
I understood the name was originally selected by the CIA in one of their 1990s reports - a name for disperate groups of Islamic extremists??

Tone

AtW
1st May 2012, 08:55
Fish bait? :eyes

MarillionFan
1st May 2012, 08:59
They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"

Wicked. It's like choosing the names on the Apprentice.

And this series we have Osama Bin Laden who had his own construction company before taking a few years out from the rat race to find himself. He is joined by Robert Mugabe who had a very successful farming business before firing all of his colonial owners and stealing their land....

BrilloPad
1st May 2012, 09:03
Wicked. It's like choosing the names on the Apprentice.

And this series we have Osama Bin Laden who had his own construction company before taking a few years out from the rat race to find himself. He is joined by Robert Mugabe who had a very successful farming business before firing all of his colonial owners and stealing their land....

... the task this week is to plan a mission to stage a demonstration against a symbol of Western decadence. Osama has chosen to fart in a branch of starbucks, while Robert will moon during an Arsenal game (which will really annoy Osama).

SimonMac
1st May 2012, 09:10
72 Virgins Waiting

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101124091258/uncyclopedia/images/6/6a/Computer_nerd.JPG

Doggy Styles
1st May 2012, 09:26
What name should Al-Qaeda have picked? How about Marks and Spencers?

Spacecadet
1st May 2012, 09:42
They should drop the Al

Just "Qaeda"

I understood the name was originally selected by the CIA in one of their 1990s reports - a name for disperate groups of Islamic extremists??

Tone

Qaeda Consulting Group

hyperD
1st May 2012, 09:47
I like the one-eyed Scottish idiot's name for them: Alky Aida.

amcdonald
1st May 2012, 10:07
How about the Colonial Liberation Islamic Triumph

Troll
1st May 2012, 10:12
He is joined by Robert Mugabe who had a very successful farming business before firing all of his colonial owners and stealing their land....That's all gone a bit quiet recently

Is it because:

No white farmers left?
Mugabe is now considered an ally in some war on terror or summat?

Spacecadet
1st May 2012, 10:56
That's all gone a bit quiet recently

Is it because:

No white farmers left?
Mugabe is now considered an ally in some war on terror or summat?

The media got bored

NorthWestPerm2Contr
1st May 2012, 11:48
Some ideas

- Bin Laden & Co
- Long, fuzzy, dirty beards are us
- Friends of the CIA
- The charity foundation for muder, rape and general intolerance

Old Greg
1st May 2012, 12:00
Pig ****ers Anonymous

vetran
1st May 2012, 13:03
Just call me Al

SimonMac
1st May 2012, 13:26
Al-Qaeda Tata Consultancy Services - They get the job done!