• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank Holiday Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Holiday Weekend

Anyone have any exciting plans this coming long weekend?

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

No

Comment

I'm planning a good hard weekend's tape changing session.

Contracting - every little helps.

Milan.

P.S. How's your plan B going and what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck
        No
        Same here.

Comment

Going to a Michelin starred restaurant tonight for a fabulous feed of fine food and wine. Cricket at Edgbaston tomorrow. Sample the finest ales on offer at the Waggon & Horses on Saturday night (might have a pickled egg as well just to be safe). Picnic in Battersea Park on Sunday. Monday, not too sure yet. Possibly a spot of gardening but there is a small pile of paperwork to clear out of the way.

Racey or what?

Comment

As you're only allowed to keep a foreign registered car in Denmark for 6 months in any one year this weekend I shall be swapping cars around my various homes.

threaded in "don't forget to pack the jump leads" mode.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              As you're only allowed to keep a foreign registered car in Denmark for 6 months in any one year this weekend I shall be swapping cars around my various homes.

Translation: I'm bringing home my battered Datsun on the ferry to Harwich and will be helping my old mum with her estimated gas bill.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded

As you appear to have 2 of everything why dont you just post the number plates?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                  Going to a Michelin starred restaurant tonight for a fabulous feed of fine food and wine. Cricket at Edgbaston tomorrow. Sample the finest ales on offer at the Waggon & Horses on Saturday night (might have a pickled egg as well just to be safe). Picnic in Battersea Park on Sunday. Monday, not too sure yet. Possibly a spot of gardening but there is a small pile of paperwork to clear out of the way.

Racey or what?
                  Pretty impressive LB. You're even giving threaded's trans-European automobile swap-shop a run for its money.

Comment

Wifey has been away on holiday in Singapore and Australia for a month. She comes back on Thursday so obviously I have a months worth of washing, ironing, washing up, dusting and hoovering to do. Oh and mowing the lawn.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X