• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grim Places to work Part 2 - feel like starting a fight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grim Places to work Part 2 - feel like starting a fight

Really getting peed of with this grim place. Unable to deliver because of lack of support, organisation and communication. Looks like they are trying to find a scapegoat for their seriously sh1t way of doing things.

Started looking for roles and am considering putting notice in as soon as some interviews come up.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Really getting peed of with this grim place. Unable to deliver because of lack of support, organisation and communication. Looks like they are trying to find a scapegoat for their seriously sh1t way of doing things.

Started looking for roles and am considering putting notice in as soon as some interviews come up.
    Still crapping on about this
    one day at a time

Comment

Are you surrounded by Citeh fans?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
        Still crapping on about this
        Yeah I noticed you have a few more posts to your name than me so I better get posting to get ahead of you......

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Are you surrounded by Citeh fans?
          That would be a lot more fun than what I am going through at the moment with this bunch of ******

Comment

If your emails aren't being answered have you tried going round to stand over the perps and force them to talk?

That's what I have to do sometimes, although no one seems actually hostile just (in a few cases) rather lazy or non-committal
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

WHS

3 more days to go for me after this. Feck any extension. I'm so bored here I need to do something else.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  If your emails aren't being answered have you tried going round to stand over the perps and force them to talk?

That's what I have to do sometimes, although no one seems actually hostile just (in a few cases) rather lazy or non-committal
                  I am the only one trying to drive this dude. I am constantly chasing people - Phone/Email/IM and in person. Can't get anywhere with this Sh1t

Comment

I am constantly chasing people..
                    Why do you give a chuff

I'm assuming your timesheets are getting signed. What's the problem?
                    one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                    X