• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threaded's Lambos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded's Lambos

Bored today.
    Yesterday hols in Belgium, so no-one in today.

careful in the rain....

and ...

or....

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

And close to my heart, crazy fibreglass demons without traction control or air bags. Be careful out there...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

hyper - make some effort and find lambo, not TVR!

Comment

Alex, better to lose £40k with a stupid moment of madness than losing £110k!

And just think of the noise, the smell of fibreglass, the shuddering of chassis, the falling off of wiper stalks, the rattling of poorly fitting rear windscreens, the ability of moving forward from your seat despite the seat locking mechanism engaging, the computer display blipping out, the speedo failing when traversing through the 40mph speed limit on the dual carriageway of the A316 with uncertainity of velocity, the sudden hesitation of the ignition system, that could spell AA, the inability to start on a cold morning, the unexpected flat battery on an important business meeting...

...but then you could have bought a TVR.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Alex, better to lose £40k with a stupid moment of madness than losing £110k!
          Do you drive uninsured?

I actually that TVR on image was brand new, just out of factory

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
            the speedo failing when traversing through the 40mph speed limit on the dual carriageway of the A316 with uncertainity of velocity,
            Spookily this happened to me - on the same road. Fortunately I didn't get flashed.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Do you drive uninsured?

I actually that TVR on image was brand new, just out of factory
              Sorry, the universal translator is Tango Uniform'd at the mo... no I don't drive uninsured...fully loaded which works out cheaper than my (younger) wife on a Z4... heh heh...

That TVR is the exact spec as mine... and yes, you are right, looks fairly new!

Originally posted by Mordac
              Spookily this happened to me - on the same road. Fortunately I didn't get flashed.
              Best action is to tuck in behind an old person and just ditch the ego...as well as removing the brown stuff from your jeans as you <Fleetwood>decellerate</Fleetwood> from 120mph to 50mph (approx)...

Happens regularly now on the odd trips to clients... deffo a trip to John at Racing Green...

Comment

Working...
              X