• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got my Catalan Donkey car sticker...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Catalan Donkey car sticker...

It is now proudly displayed on the boot of my Focus.

Had to endure a chav infested RyanAir flight full of stag do's to get there, but was worth the journey to get the hallowed donkey sticker.

While there made the most of the time visiting Carcassonne, Barcelona and enjoying some fine local tapas and Catalan wine, which made the sticker purchase all the sweeter, but could have done without the sunburn.......

By the way, any ideas on getting PAYG internet in France? Looking for a most cost friendly way of getting decent internet for the several 3 day long weekends I will be there. French tv is shockingly bad, hence got a hankering for the BBC i-player...... There is no wifi to piggy back onto, but Orange has a perfect signal in the area.

Wilmslooooooooooow.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      Wilmslooooooooooow.
      Never heard of the dude....

Comment

What's new in mafia neighbours wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
          Never heard of the dude....
          Yeah, you have. Was in the papers. Sarahs Law and all that.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Wilmslooooooooooow.
            el duder ?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Carcassonne

I love Carcassonne, Chateau de Cavanac just outside the old city is one of my favourite places on earth. The restaurant there is just brilliant.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                I love Carcassonne, Chateau de Cavanac just outside the old city is one of my favourite places on earth. The restaurant there is just brilliant.
                why do you love it so much? I haven't been but am curious what is so great about it.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  why do you love it so much? I haven't been but am curious what is so great about it.
                  It's real old-fashioned France - how it used to be in pre-tourist days. Sort of decadent and crumbly but with big rooms, a nice pool and fantastic food and wine. Extremely civilised.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X