• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madeleine McCann

On the front pages again.
    Alive
    0.00%
    Dead
    82.35%
    She ran away with AndyW
    17.65%

The poll is expired.

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I just need to check the cellar before answering this poll.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Still too soon
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Still too soon
        +1
        We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
        - Douglas Adams

Comment

I hope she is found alive -though I bet we will never know.

However I do blame the parents for leaving her alone. I still remember the attack I got from DA on this one "after a full year working if I want a couple of beers I will go and have them" or somesuch. But I have NEVER left the kids alone until they are old enough not to be snatched - for the twins it only started about 6 months ago (i.e. 9.5 years old).

I bet the parents blame themselves alot more than I do though.

A great pity it takes a case like this to remember parents that a child is not just about conception.

Comment

Working...
          X