• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gareth Williams - body in the bag whodunnit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gareth Williams - body in the bag whodunnit

My money's on the landlord.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Miss Scarlet in the bathroom with a large holdall.

Tone

Comment

Its the Russians.

Where was atw at the time of death?

Comment

From what's been reported recently it's pretty obvious he invited someone or a couple back to his flat for a bondage session, and they overdid the locked in a bag scenario and accidently killed him.

I was slightly surprised that it would take only about three minutes to suffocate. You'd think enough air would leak in to last ages if not indefinitely.

Anyway, it seems rather unusual to even own a holdall large enough to climb into, except for bondage capers. Anyone here own one? Well MF, obviously. But otherwise I doubt it.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          From what's been reported recently it's pretty obvious he invited someone or a couple back to his flat for a bondage session, and they overdid the locked in a bag scenario and accidently killed him..
          Or he was known for doing bondage, and either our government or a foreign one wanted him dead, and thought this would look plausible for their cleaners to fix up after his death
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            My money's on the landlord.
            Nah. Doesn't look the type.

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Anyway, it seems rather unusual to even own a holdall large enough to climb into
              I once bought one when emigrating to Zurich. I then found it was too heavy to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                Or he was known for doing bondage, and either our government or a foreign one wanted him dead, and thought this would look plausible for their cleaners to fix up after his death
                Surely engaging in such things would have made him weak spot that justs asks to be exploited by foreign intelligence services?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Surely engaging in such things would have made him weak spot that justs asks to be exploited by foreign intelligence services?
                  These days no-one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

These days no-one cares.
                    And anyway, most of them probably have some bizarre sexual peccadillo.

The cleverest ones are the worst, because they have the most imagination.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X