• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids?

Come on guys, what's occuring here?

Scooby, NotaScooby & Scoobos? Want a scooby snack?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post1535995

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post1537615

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post1537626
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I noticed that. Don't know about Notacooby but scoobos and Scooby have certainly done a switcheroo.. Maybe he decided that advertising his business on the same posts as some of the pap posted by scoobos my not be such a good idea and has retired it?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

As an ignorant foreigner I always assumed it was some kind of cockney rhyming slang, scooby == scooby doo == poo
      Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I noticed that. Don't know about Notacooby but scoobos and Scooby have certainly done a switcheroo.. Maybe he decided that advertising his business on the same posts as some of the pap posted by scoobos my not be such a good idea and has retired it?
        Is there any need for personal attacks? That's not very nice NLUK. Surely as "personality of the year" you should be leading by example.

People are entitled to their own opinions, and if it differs to yours it doesnt make it pap.

And I thought we were getting on too
        Last edited by Scoobos; 2 May 2012, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          Is there any need for personal attacks? That's not very nice NLUK. Surely as "personality of the year" you should be leading by example.
          Not sure that was the correct word that should have been used.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Scooby dooby do, who are you?

Comment

Not associated with any other tag - apart from 1 that I used a few years ago , and had to change due to getting threatened with legal action for something I posted here about an accountant..

Nuff said.

Comment

Been very sly and logging on with both sockies at the sametime though... He not daft!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I tell you what, because I'm not as cool for school as you, I'll just give up contributing here ey. since its all pap...

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                    due to getting threatened with legal action for something I posted here about an accountant..
                    Was that Darren Upton?

Comment

Working...
                    X