• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you a 'misogynistic' troll?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a 'misogynistic' troll?

If so I totally hate you!!!

The insults, most of which are too explicit to be repeated, included references to her appearance, sexuality and even threatened criminal violence.

Some other accused her of engaging an intimate relationship with Rupert Murdoch while others speculated crudely as to whether they found her attractive.

The comments, made on Twitter and including a vast array of sexist name-calling, have provoked a wave of outrage on the social media website, as supporters leapt to her defence.

Mrs Mensch, who condemned the criticism as “misogyny and bullying”, has now highlighted some of the choice comments herself in a bid to expose online trolls.

In doing so, she told her 50,000 followers: “Women too often shamed into silence. Sod it.”

Louise Mensch MP exposes shameful bullying of women on Twitter after personal attacks - Telegraph

Mensch ärgere dich nicht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I would.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No. I am a heightist, weightist, religionist troll.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          If so I totally hate you!!!
          First Sasguru, then Barclays now TRolls.

You need to take a chill pill....

Comment

Where is the poll ? I vote 'yes' anyway......
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

If I had to rate her as an MP, I'd give her one
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Dunno about Louise Mensch (yes I probably would, given enough beer), but after today's chase around trying to extract money from a client I think I am turning into a total mysoginist!

The wretched bat I'm dealing with seems to think it's her own money.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

She has a point.

But looking on the bright side, if you're going to be the victim of misogynistic trolling, "I would" is probably marginally preferable to "I wouldn't with yours".

Comment

I'm not a mysogynistic troll, but I know loads of stupid ugly women that are.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Working...
                    X