• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I love Boris.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Boris.

Poll to follow
    I love Boris
    63.33%
    Red Ken's my man
    10.00%
    AndyW's mum for mayor!
    26.67%

Don't like both.

This should be an option in any voting and if majority chooses then both pretenders have to be banned for life from being elected

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Don't like both.
      You want a Paddick option?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        You want a Paddick option?
        No.

Comment

AtW for mayor

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            AtW for mayor
            Now that's a fresh idea!

Comment

Famous Boris Quotes

On Channel 5 - "I don't see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap-dancing, and other related and vital subjects."

On how to vote - "Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Famous Boris Quotes

On Channel 5 - "I don't see why people are so snooty about Channel 5. It has some respectable documentaries about the Second World War. It also devotes considerable airtime to investigations into lap-dancing, and other related and vital subjects."

On how to vote - "Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."
                There you go then.

Comment

I'll vote for this Boris -

Comment

Both are absolute twats but I would rather have the idiot in charge.

Comment

Working...
                    X