• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair ready for a "comeback"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair ready for a "comeback"

Tony Blair has hired a new spin doctor so he can ‘re-engage’ with British politics.

The former prime minister ‘has things to say’ and believes the time is right for him to make an impact on the home front after years in political exile.

Mr Blair will appear on a joint platform with Labour leader Ed Miliband in July at an event to celebrate the Olympics.
    stab stab stabity stab
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    the time is right for him to make an impact on the home front after years in political exile
    The reason he is in political is because of the impact he had last time - he wrecked everything.

Comment

I thought Blair was unpopular even with Labour now.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'll get the barrett 50 cal ready for the occasion.
        Fine...as long as you use the API rounds...just to make certain
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Former Tory Cabinet minister Lord Tebbit attacked the former PM, branding his political legacy ‘debt, war, ignorance, welfare dependency, social division’.

He said: ‘Blairite education policies have brought about an upsurge in illiteracy and innumeracy, and left a generation of near-unemployable young people.’

You can add to that ineffective border control and his own tax avoidance. Blair is an even bigger c*** than Brown, who at least has the excuse of being mentally deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Former Tory Cabinet minister Lord Tebbit attacked the former PM, branding his political legacy ‘debt, war, ignorance, welfare dependency, social division’.

He said: ‘Blairite education policies have brought about an upsurge in illiteracy and innumeracy, and left a generation of near-unemployable young people.’

You can add to that ineffective border control and his own tax avoidance. Blair is an even bigger c*** than Brown, who at least has the excuse of being mentally deranged.
            I disagree. Brown knew exactly what he was setting out to do... should have been dragged down from scotland and hung from a downing st lamppost IMO.

It would be quite interesting to see what blair would achieve without a tulipface like Brown pulling all the strings in the background...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              I disagree. Brown knew exactly what he was setting out to do... should have been dragged down from scotland and hung from a downing st lamppost IMO.

It would be quite interesting to see what blair would achieve without a tulipface like Brown pulling all the strings in the background...
              Would he be like a body without a skeleton? All sort of floppy?

Comment

I say let the Antichrist return and finish off what he intended: the rape and ruination of the UK economy and the self-engorgement of his public school chums. Might as well, Cameron's too fecking slow, we need a master OverLord.

And bring back that Brown dog as well - he'll rush back to his ruinous ways like a dog to its own vomit.

Then we can have a proper bloody civil war, and we're laughing: we've got Zeity's armed mothership and I've got plenty of piano wire.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Will he still be listening to God or might he listen the the "electorate" for a change?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Will he still be listening to God or might he listen the the "electorate" for a change?
                    No politician listens to the electorate unless it's voting day, in which case the troughing feckers are on their hands and knees vomiting forth false platitudes in order to maintain their engorged snouts in the public trough.

However, the Antichrist will probably proclaim himself God or Jebus or some other deity.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X