• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help! I think I am going sane!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! I think I am going sane!

My imaginary friend has been kidnapped.
    The voices in my head have stopped talking.
    My guardian angel has found a better job.

I dont like this reality lark - can someone help please?

But yet you still insist on posting drivel on here for us all to suffer through
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

You dont think I am going to go down alone do you?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while. That should bring give him something new to post about next year and give the rest of us some time off.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while.
          Agreed.

Will you call the Special Branch or will you let me do it this time?

Comment

I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while. That should bring give him something new to post about next year and give the rest of us some time off.
            In just over 3 weeks I move to my new role and you wont be seeing me for a while. Which will be a relief to most of cuk. But not such good news for you as you are one of the most unpopular posters round here. I am one of the few who like you. Well, no-one likes you but some of us tolerate you.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Agreed.

Will you call the Special Branch or will you let me do it this time?
              You will both mess it up. I bet you think the special branch is something growing from a special tree that your squirrels sit on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                In just over 3 weeks I move to my new role and you wont be seeing me for a while. Which will be a relief to most of cuk. But not such good news for you as you are one of the most unpopular posters round here. I am one of the few who like you. Well, no-one likes you but some of us tolerate you.

He's leaving.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He's leaving.

Tell you what. If I get enough sponsorship for my iron man challenge I will not post for the entire month of June. What is a reasonable level of donation?

Comment

You sane??!!

Not in my lifetime!!

Which reminds me - I better sponser you
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X