PDA

View Full Version : Help! I think I am going sane!

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 11:31
My imaginary friend has been kidnapped.
The voices in my head have stopped talking.
My guardian angel has found a better job.

I dont like this reality lark - can someone help please?

SimonMac
3rd May 2012, 11:33
But yet you still insist on posting drivel on here for us all to suffer through

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 11:35

:cry1: :cry2: :cry3:

You dont think I am going to go down alone do you?

MarillionFan
3rd May 2012, 11:43

I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while. That should bring give him something new to post about next year and give the rest of us some time off.

AtW
3rd May 2012, 11:46
I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while.

Agreed.

Will you call the Special Branch or will you let me do it this time?

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 11:46
I suggest he follows a period of non-posting for a while. That should bring give him something new to post about next year and give the rest of us some time off.

In just over 3 weeks I move to my new role and you wont be seeing me for a while. Which will be a relief to most of cuk. But not such good news for you as you are one of the most unpopular posters round here. I am one of the few who like you. Well, no-one likes you but some of us tolerate you.

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 11:47
Agreed.

Will you call the Special Branch or will you let me do it this time?

You will both mess it up. I bet you think the special branch is something growing from a special tree that your squirrels sit on.

MarillionFan
3rd May 2012, 11:51
In just over 3 weeks I move to my new role and you wont be seeing me for a while. Which will be a relief to most of cuk. But not such good news for you as you are one of the most unpopular posters round here. I am one of the few who like you. Well, no-one likes you but some of us tolerate you.

He's leaving.

:cheers::banana2::banana2::banana2::cheers::music: :yay::yay::banana::banana:

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 12:06
He's leaving.

:cheers::banana2::banana2::banana2::cheers::music: :yay::yay::banana::banana:

Tell you what. If I get enough sponsorship for my iron man challenge I will not post for the entire month of June. What is a reasonable level of donation?

cailin maith
3rd May 2012, 12:30
You sane??!!

Not in my lifetime!!

Which reminds me - I better sponser you :D

BrilloPad
3rd May 2012, 12:36
You sane??!!

Not in my lifetime!!

Which reminds me - I better sponser you :D

Hopefully you are sponsoring me as a m8 - not to stop posting on tpd! Link on the FB page.

So how is the little one that just drinks, sleeps and screams? And how is the baby?

cailin maith
3rd May 2012, 12:39
Hopefully you are sponsoring me as a m8 - not to stop posting on tpd! Link on the FB page.

So how is the little one that just drinks, sleeps and screams? And how is the baby?

Of course :)

:laugh He's grand - they are both grand! Little one is brilliant, I'm loving being off with him but need to consider going back to work :frown

SimonMac
3rd May 2012, 12:39
Tell you what. If I get enough sponsorship for my iron man challenge I will not post for the entire month of June. What is a reasonable level of donation?

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u462/DDIGITALMEDIAUK/iron.jpg