• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All the jelly bits have gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the jelly bits have gone

our cats run in and fight like heck when the cat food goes down.
    a minute later, they calm down when all the jelly bits have gone

then they take their time to eat the meaty bits.

Humans are the same, well blokes are anyways. When I was seventeen I spent at least three weeks wages on 'leg openers' and tape cassettes till I got my 'bare tit', then I wasnt really interested any more.
    still respected her though. the slut

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Wasn't this the plot to 'Saturday night, Sunday morning'?

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
      Wasn't this the plot to 'Saturday night, Sunday morning'?

Tone
      im famous !
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        im famous !
        You are Albert Finney and I claim my 5 kitchen sinks.

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
          You are Albert Finney and I claim my 5 kitchen sinks.

Tone
          Cracking film.

What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Cracking film.
            Always reminds me of

Don't know why
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

cats are quite funny.

They just seem to have their own little plan for the day, wander about on a pre defined circuit, make a shed load of noise when they want something, abuse anything that they can abuse, pretend they love someone when that someone is giving the cat what they want and they enjoy licking their own arsehole.

The BAs and PMs of the animal world.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                cats are quite funny.

They just seem to have their own little plan for the day, wander about on a pre defined circuit, make a shed load of noise when they want something, abuse anything that they can abuse, pretend they love someone when that someone is giving the cat what they want and they enjoy licking their own arsehole.

The main difference is that cats sleep 75% of the day

PM's sleep 33%

and then spend 67% comatose

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  cats are quite funny.

Yep, that pretty much describes me, except I can't lick my own arsehole, I have to visit Dirty Mary in admin for that.

Comment

I used to hate cats, was very much a dog person. Then wifey got a rescue cat.

Never got on with the thing for 18mths, then i had an operation late last year, and was laid up bed for 2 days after it. That cat never left my side during that time, unless it was time to eat. Very loving it was.

Since then, as I work from home 95% of the time, he sits on the end of the bed and pretends to be interested in me until he gets a stroke. We're quite matey now, but dont tell the wife.

Not sure it will last when I get the planned puppy later this year though...
                    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                    X