• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Filling in a form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filling in a form

One has to wonder if asking for the same information 5 times is a test or evidence of utter ******* stupidity at the highest levels.

I don't want the ******* job that much.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Does anyone not cheat on web forms when you have to retype your email address, by copy/pasting the previously typed one?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Does anyone not cheat on web forms when you have to retype your email address, by copy/pasting the previously typed one?
      This is a word document.

Well, it's more of an ascii text file that someone has saved as a word document.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

France? Germany? Or Blighty

Comment

Comment

France? Germany? Or Blighty
            It's as English as cricket on the village green.

Comment

Done a couple of gigs for the public service where they have asked that a form can be laid out online as it is on paper.

"can we put the 20 pages online and have them go through each page"

"I dont think...."

"we have to replicate the paper process online"

It is a ****er when there is a problem on page 19

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                One has to wonder if asking for the same information 5 times is a test or evidence of utter ******* stupidity at the highest levels.

I don't want the ******* job that much.
                I've seen that before as well. All I've done is put something like 'see above' ..

Comment

I had one recently that said to enter my credit card number "as printed on your card." So I did, and it gave me an error message saying "Do not enter any spaces."
                  1. Why deliberately tell me to enter it as on the card when you don't want it that way?
                  2. If the only thing wrong when checking the number's format is the spaces, why not just remove them?

Comment

Working...
                  X