• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour punish coalition !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour punish coalition !!

BBC are trying to create a story out of this non news of some council elections in that public sector ridden Wales. Anybody would think there was a general election going on. Labour winning in Wales is no big setback , the only jobs going there are in public sector and any cuts would mean the mass would assume that the government is planning to cull them.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Erm, not just in Wales...

Comment

Shouldn't it be the voters that are punishing the coalition - not Labour. I mean it's not like Labour are the ones casting the votes, are they

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
        Shouldn't it be the voters that are punishing the coalition - not Labour. I mean it's not like Labour are the ones casting the votes, are they
        We'll see after the investigation.

Also, the percentage of eligible people who could be arsed to vote will interesting.

Comment

Has a government ever been ahead in the polls midway between elections? As you say, non event. Only interest is will Ken/Boris win - and I am struggling to get enthusiastic about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            We'll see after the investigation.

Also, the percentage of eligible people who could be arsed to vote will interesting.
            I didn't bother, they are all numpties and all had the same agenda's with the exception that the local conservatives were accusing the local labour of being self serving fat cats with inflated expenses claims.
            Last time it was the local labour who were accusing the local conservatives of being self serving fat cats with inflated expenses claims.

I actually showed the last elections labour leaflet stating so to local conservative arselicker that called at the house this time...................... Erm, Uh! well! Let me explain..........Gooddbyeeeeee

They are all lying self serving tossers who have little or no considerations other than to line their own nests.

Come the revolution when we kill them all and put our own lying self serving tossers in power

Labour are still in too, so nothings changed.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It's about time we got rid of self serving politicians and replaced them with algebra.

Comment

UKIP currently on 13% of the vote where they had candidates.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Only interest is will Ken/Boris win - and I am struggling to get enthusiastic about that.
                  This might help maintain some interest in one of them: 15 Orangutans That Look Like London Mayor Boris Johnson

Comment

It disturbes me that people are still willing to vote labour.

Comment

Working...
                    X