• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has a Pension

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has a Pension

me = no

should i b worried.

Originally posted by el duder
    me = no

should i b worried.
    Yes. Especially with your cheap rate.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      me = no

should i b worried.
      i wsh i cd b rsd 2 rply

Comment

I
        be
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Should
          ?

Comment

if you have to ask... do you think you will make retirement?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

This One

pension-schweizerhof
              HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

My wife has a big pension.

Marry into money.

Comment

Ol' one eye brown has most of mine...thanks to his decision in his first budget to scrap the dividend tax credit for pension funds, which has cost any worker £5bn a year compounded...

Before you vote liebour again under brown, I seriously ask you to contemplate the above policy without pandering to tabloid stereotypes...
                  Last edited by hyperD; 26 May 2006, 15:27.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    My wife has a big pension.

Marry into money.
                    the ideal match for a freelancer with no pension. Find a wife, say working as a diversity officer for your local authority or better still a teacher, bound to have a decent index linked pension to fall back on

Comment

Working...
                    X