• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where do I learn the art of bullsh1tt1ng?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I learn the art of bullsh1tt1ng?

Let's face it, the more years I work and the more I realise that all the skills are completely useless. And in many case not only useless but counterproductive indeed. So many times knowledge proved to be a burden rather than a help.

So how do I go learning about bullsh1tt1ng? Is there a course of study somewhere?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Try here http://www.labour.or.uk/home

Comment

start here
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        So how do I go learning about bullsh1tt1ng? Is there a course of study somewhere?
        Join a big consultancy's graduate fast track scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Let's face it, the more years I work and the more I realise that all the skills are completely useless. And in many case not only useless but counterproductive indeed. So many times knowledge proved to be a burden rather than a help.

S3 Graduates Training Programme

Comment

Try here
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

First you must walk the length of this rice paper.
              You must speak with authority on a subject you know nothing about as you pass.
              When you reach the end you must inquire of your audience if they have understood.
              When there is no trace of doubt on their faces then you are ready to leave.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                First you must walk the length of this rice paper.
                You must speak with authority on a subject you know nothing about as you pass.
                When you reach the end you must inquire of your audience if they have understood.
                When there is no trace of doubt on their faces then you are ready to leave.
                Thank you, Gwasshopper.

Note to Fleetwood: I spelled it like that on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                  Thank you, Gwasshopper.

Note to Fleetwood: I spelled it like that on purpose.

Point of order: Grasshoper was the student! Name the master?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    Point of order: Grasshoper was the student! Name the master?
                    Good point - you are quite right! No idea who the master was and am not going to cheat and Google for it...

Comment

Working...
                    X