PDA

View Full Version : Wimmin are a funny lot...

Sands of Time
6th May 2012, 18:27
New bird.

Fit - in more ways than one.

Always trying to 'test' me.

I find it quite amusing - I had to laugh when she had a hissy fit when I informed her that I wouldn't let her in my flat if she was late...

She complained that she was NEVER late - I said, well why worry then?

That seemed to increase her 'hissyness'...

I think I treat my relationships like my contracts...

Easily available, interesting when I start, boring after a few months - not fussed if there's an extension! But ultimately rewarding...

Tone

fullyautomatix
6th May 2012, 19:03
Same bird who believed in luck, fate and something else ?

Sands of Time
6th May 2012, 19:04
Same bird who believed in luck, fate and something else ?

That's the bird.

Tone

fullyautomatix
6th May 2012, 19:09
That's the bird.

Tone

Time to dump her then. Do it the contractors way. No notice period, just put all her stuff in a bin bag and put it outside and let know by text message.

Sands of Time
6th May 2012, 19:11
Well... I appreciate your input, however, I'd like to see how freaky this one gets...

I think it's gonna be a doozy!

Tone

Sysman
6th May 2012, 19:20
Well... I appreciate your input, however, I'd like to see how freaky this one gets...

Careful!

Some wimmin like their men to be bastids. She might not be easy to shake.

Sands of Time
6th May 2012, 19:25
Careful!

Some wimmin like their men to be bastids. She might not be easy to shake.

What could possibly go wrong?

Tone

suityou01
6th May 2012, 19:36
Classy man.

nomadd
6th May 2012, 22:32
What could possibly go wrong?

With a Woman?

This site doesn't have enough storage space for me even to begin... :D

AtW
6th May 2012, 22:35
Time to dump her then

WHS

Send her SMS message and throw out the SIM card - get new mobile phone number.

That's how I do it all the time.

HTH

MarillionFan

EternalOptimist
6th May 2012, 22:41
she's getting hissy ? :eek:

make sure you hide her teeth before you next....you know....

she may be a biter

:rolleyes:

SupremeSpod
7th May 2012, 10:13
New bird.

I find it quite amusing - I had to laugh when she had a hissy fit when I informed her that I wouldn't let her in my flat if she was late...

I think I treat my relationships like my contracts...

Easily available, interesting when I start, boring after a few months - not fussed if there's an extension! But ultimately rewarding...

Tone

"Her" name isn't "Lucy" by any chance, is it?

If so, you're f*cked, and not in a nice way. :freaky:

oracleslave
7th May 2012, 10:15

Sounds more like SandyDown - especially if there is doubt that it's a "her".

SimonMac
7th May 2012, 10:31
WHS

Cancel the cheque before its cashed.

That's how I do it all the time.

HTH

MarillionFan

FTFY

SimonMac
7th May 2012, 10:32
"Her" name isn't "****" by any chance, is it?

I thought that word was still banned, stone the blasphemer!

NotAllThere
7th May 2012, 11:37
Time to dump her then. Do it the contractors way. No notice period, just put all her stuff in a bin bag and put it outside and let know by text message.

Surely a post-it note on the bin bag would be sufficient? Text message seems a little over-kill.

Diver
7th May 2012, 11:56
"Her" name isn't "L##y" by any chance, is it?

:eek:

I'm tellin admin :igmc:

Sands of Time
7th May 2012, 12:15

How would I know it was 'her'?

Any distinguishing marks or behaviours?

Tone

suityou01
7th May 2012, 12:18
I thought that word was still banned, stone the blasphemer!

"And all I said was 'That piece of hallibut was good enough for Jehova'" :D

Diver
7th May 2012, 12:39
"And all I said was 'That piece of hallibut was good enough for Jehova'" :D

:rollin:

NotAllThere
7th May 2012, 13:07
"Her" name isn't "L##y" by any chance, is it?...
I thought that was a description, not a name.

AtW
7th May 2012, 14:00
I thought that was a description, not a name.

WHS

It's like Bunny Boiler meme...

wim121
7th May 2012, 16:08
New bird.

As I said to you in the other thread .....

Well keep her of course.

Do you really want a woman that has the intelligence to counter everything you say and one day, manipulate the system against you and take all your assets?

No, you want someone dumb but pretty. She's a keeper.

All women (ok, those that dont like generalisations; 99.99999%) of women are all a little crazy to some degree.

It is best you see her crazy behaviour up front and she is a little dumb but pretty. Rather that, than one who sulks instead and brews up hatred that you have no idea about and then when you do "bin her" takes her revenge.

No offence, but your attitude towards wimmin doesnt seem the most healthy one. Be careful, when playing with fire.

d000hg
7th May 2012, 16:29
With SoT and Wim in the same thread it's like stepping back in time to the 50s.

MarillionFan
7th May 2012, 17:32
With SoT and Wim in the same thread it's like stepping back in time to the 50s.

Yeah. The 1850s.

SupremeSpod
7th May 2012, 17:50
No offence, but your attitude towards wimmin doesnt seem the most healthy one. Be careful, when playing with fire.

FFS, talk about kettle and pot! :facepalm:

mudskipper
7th May 2012, 18:18

I think he was being ironic. :rolleyes:

MarillionFan
7th May 2012, 18:28

Like rain on your wedding day? :eyes

mudskipper
7th May 2012, 18:40
Like rain on your wedding day? :eyes

Or the good advice, that you just didn't take?

suityou01
7th May 2012, 18:42

:popcorn:

norrahe
7th May 2012, 18:51

And who would've thought? It figures!

wim121
7th May 2012, 19:35

I fail to see what any of you mean at all? Please feel free to explain >>

fullyautomatix
7th May 2012, 19:58
I fail to see what any of you mean at all? Please feel free to explain >>

They don't call you Dim for nothing.

wim121
7th May 2012, 20:07
They don't call you Dim for nothing.

As I said, feel free to provide examples instead of just spewing crap like usual.

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 06:43
As I said, feel free to provide examples instead of just spewing crap like usual.

Practically every post where you mention your "opinion" of women.

Just do a search on your posts about "Loose Women", "Carol Vorderman" and I like your latest gem, "spewing blood from every orifice".

You're a borderline "Norman Bates". :eek

wim121
8th May 2012, 15:16
Practically every post where you mention your "opinion" of women.
There are no such posts. You are confusing a concern over social issues with a hatred in your imagination. Perhaps you should read my posts instead of just assuming and challenge any points I venture, instead of sneering at them because you fail to understand them. Should I post too short, then it doesn't explain a point, yet if I make a post with a full explanation, it becomes a "wall of text". Make up your mind.

The fact is you know nothing about my relations with the female genders from friends to the other half because you've never asked, yet again, you've just assumed.

From your posts, you probably presume that I speak over the top of my female friends and treat them like this (correct me if I'm wrong in your assumption):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

However that could not be farther from the truth.

You probably presume I yell at the OH to make me a sammich all the time? However yet again, you would be wrong. I do all the cooking and laundry as the OH can't do either as well as all the house cleaning. The only thing I don't do is the washing up, as I can't do that while cooking at the same time.

Judging from your posts, they have an undertone (correct me if I have perceived you wrong) of men being almost useless and yourself being rather sexist and archaic in your view of the genders. Many people feel that way and treat men that care about their families and rearing children like defective men or dangerous predators. Yet those same people attack men without knowing all the facts in a sexist diatribe. It isn't just feminists that use positive discrimination, most sectors of ignorant society do.

Just do a search on your posts about "Loose Women", "Carol Vorderman"
And?

That doesn't mean I hate women at all. It means I hate feminists who spew poison and every vitriolic word out of their mouths is an offensive jibe at men. Just because this kind of positive discrimination is accepted in society, it still doesn't change the fact that it is sexist in the extreme.

Loose Women is a prime example of this. Have you ever watched an episode fully? If you have, you haven't paid much attention. Now consider this: If a man made a series of sexist comments about women's intelligence, aptitude and personality, vilifying them all on daytime television there would be an outcry for the dismissal of that person. Such dismissals have happened when a man hasn't insulted a woman on air, but inappropriately complimented her, sports presenter Andy, as case in point. Yet society seems to find it acceptable to have a load of hags on Loose Women sit around and insult men, laughing heartily as if there isn't anything wrong with doing so.

Equality and freedom from discrimination will only work by abolishing it, not by shifting it and making an enemy out of a sector of society. That is not equality at all.

and I like your latest gem, "spewing blood from every orifice"
Well done for taking that tongue in cheek comment and trying to twist the purpose of the post itself. Consider a life in politics, you'd suit it well.

My post was about female attraction. Women have periods, which doesn't scream "ravish me". Neither does hairy legs, which was my entire point. So far from a sexist attack that you perceived, I was merely pointing out that women should shave and make more of an effort than men.

This may sound unequal but that is biology to a large extent. Female primates often have engorged or reddened genitalia or other displays of sexual indication to attract mates. Male primates for the most part exert displays of strength to show the female their DNA is superior and they can protect the vulnerable family.

Now it would be discrimination to say to a man "you can't have this job because you're a bit tubby and we need a hunk around here" or "to get this job babe, you need to show off more legs, I want your skirts tight and short".

However it is nature for men to be attracted to well groomed females. Consider red lipstick or tight red dresses. The red signals desire, genitals ready for the mounting. It is nature for women to be attracted to the muscle bound hunk flaunting his prowess in the middle of the room. Numerous studies and common sense, if people have it, indicates that people often feel more integrated and valued in society if they are made to feel good about their appearance and found to be attractive.

So I'm sorry you want to argue with basic biology and evolution. Consider becoming a monk ...

You're a borderline "Norman Bates". :eek
Far from it. In fact, your posts suggest that is the direction you are heading in. You seem to fail to realise basic constructs of society or simple premises. One day when you do get divorced (which statistically will happen to almost all of us at some point) and your world crumbles around you, you will fail to understand why. You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.

You have my pity when the time comes but for now, your ignorance only has my disdain.

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 15:18
WTF? :facepalm:

nomadd
8th May 2012, 15:21

His response was far too long for me.

Could you get a management summary of it on my desk by morning.

Thanks

:D

wim121
8th May 2012, 15:23

As I said, if you want to counter a point, feel free. After all, that is the point in discussions and how they get forwarded.

If many people embraced discussions and debates on here, rather than random insults, threads would be a lot more intellectually stimulating ...

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 15:26

Thanks

He's a danger to women. The good news is that the sale of ball-pein hammers is going up!

I'm off to buy shares in B&Q.

wim121
8th May 2012, 15:26

Thanks

Long point short:

I rebuff the claim that I am sexist. Disliking sexism aimed at the males as well as females, does not make one sexist. Disliking societies attitudes towards the genders, does not make someone a "woman hater".

Are those two lines short enough for you or would you like me to reduce it to a snappy haiku?

wim121
8th May 2012, 15:29
He's a danger to women. The good news is that the sale of ball-pein hammers is going up!

I'm off to buy shares in B&Q.

We have just shown that you are the danger to women, not I.

Throwing around a random insult does not change that fact, debating rationally might.

Until you can act like a grown up my dear child, then the conversation cannot progress. By the way, I'm just off to do the grocery shopping, would you like me to get you a lollipop? Only if you're good!

Diver
8th May 2012, 15:31
:popcorn: :poke: :popcorn:

I like this thread, the posts are so chauvinistic and sexist.

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 15:32
We have just shown that you are the danger to women, not I.

Throwing around a random insult does not change that fact, debating rationally might.

Until you can act like a grown up my dear child, then the conversation cannot progress. By the way, I'm just off to do the grocery shopping, would you like me to get you a lollipop? Only if you're good!

My wife does the majority of the shopping, thanks though.

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 15:32
:popcorn: :poke: :popcorn:

I like this thread, the posts are so chauvinistic and sexist.

Welcome home! :wink

Spacecadet
8th May 2012, 15:33
You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.

:eek

SupremeSpod
8th May 2012, 15:35
You will end up as one of those men who has no idea of society and then once divorced, forced to support his ex and children and had all assets stripped, then denied access to the children, ends up burning their house down and killing himself and his children out of grief because he failed to educate himself throughout the years.:eek

Bitter and twisted.

chef
8th May 2012, 15:40
I have no idea what Wim wrote but I'd say maybe, just possibly you hit a nerve there Spod. Either that or he fancies you or has SheWhoShouldNotBeNamed style mental issues.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 15:52
Long point short:

I rebuff the claim that I am sexist. Disliking sexism aimed at the males as well as females, does not make one sexist. Disliking societies attitudes towards the genders, does not make someone a "woman hater".You have claimed that women are not as clever as men and that they have a duty to make themselves attractive whereas men do not.

NotAllThere
8th May 2012, 16:23
...would you like me to reduce it to a snappy haiku?

He claimed that women are dumb.
They must be pretty!
Not foul like wim121.

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 16:32
I may be making a big mistake here, but I dont get my experience and opinion of women from the telly

you should write a book Wim, 'how to understand wimmin in only 6,350 pages'

mine will be, 'how to do the washing up AFTER the cooking'

:rolleyes:

Old Greg
8th May 2012, 16:47
Unfortunately wim121 has problems.

He was drawn in his youth to work in offices in European cities far from his stern father and protective mother, that were stuffed full of sexually active young gay men. But he never had the courage to go that extra step and sit down for a cup of tea with one of them and ask for help for his repressed homosexual desires. Instead he built up a towering resentment against their happiness, which left him unpleasantly homophobic.

Then he tried desperately to make it work with women, but it never did. So the misogyny welled up inside him. There are tell-tale signs of the root of this in his comments about menstruation and looks -he doesn't just hate women but he is disgusted by them. A classic case. But he's young enough that with therapy and time he might pull through. Until then, we're stuck with him.

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 16:55

He was drawn in his youth to work in offices in European cities far from his stern father and protective mother, that were stuffed full of sexually active young gay men. But he never had the courage to go that extra step and sit down for a cup of tea with one of them and ask for help for his repressed homosexual desires. Instead he built up a towering resentment against their happiness, which left him unpleasantly homophobic.

Then he tried desperately to make it work with women, but it never did. So the misogyny welled up inside him. There are tell-tale signs of the root of this in his comments about menstruation and looks -he doesn't just hate women but he is disgusted by them. A classic case. But he's young enough that with therapy and time he might pull through. Until then, we're stuck with him.

Is there nothing we can do ?

Old Greg
8th May 2012, 17:39
Is there nothing we can do ?

You're a pretty boy. Take one for the team.

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 18:07
You're a pretty boy. who's a pretty boy then. pieces of eight, pieces of eight.

does that parrot bite

NotAllThere
8th May 2012, 18:10
Pieces of seven. It was a parroty error.

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 18:35
Pieces of seven. It was a parroty error.

:eyes

you are sick. get yourself to hospital.now

NotAllThere
8th May 2012, 18:46
They've got no painkillers. The parrots ate 'em all.

Sands of Time
8th May 2012, 18:47
Best I don't post short episodes of my life then...

Tone

AtW
8th May 2012, 21:42
Best I don't post short episodes of my life then...

Unless you can do better than flying Tornado to Italy to get some pasta, or shagging mental cleaner then don't bother - this forum heard it all and it's very very hard to suprise us...

EternalOptimist
8th May 2012, 21:50
They've got no painkillers. The parrots ate 'em all.

very good

thats going straight into my repetoir that is

Old Greg
8th May 2012, 21:56
very good

thats going straight into my repetoir that is

I shall record it in Annal G (sic).

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:15
Bitter and twisted.
How did you figure that?

I said that is what is going to happen to you, not a complaint on my part.

My wife does the majority of the shopping, thanks though.
With an attitude like that, your divorce is coming sooner than you think.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 22:24
Pieces of seven. It was a parroty error.Have they already got you on the heavy meds then?

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:26
You have claimed that women are not as clever as men and that they have a duty to make themselves attractive whereas men do not.
I never said anything of the sort. Obviously you cant read and should go back to primary school.

I never mentioned intelligence as a factor at all, that is you pathetically trying to place words in others mouths because you're too dim to further a normal conversation.

What I said my dear dimwit, is that biologically women, right back to primates, use colourful and engorged parts of their body to attract a mate. Men use physical prowess such as clubbing a tiger.

It isn't sexist to say a woman should groom herself better than a man to attract a mate, it is an evolutionary fact and to argue otherwise just shows how retarded some of you really are.

Not even close .....

Everything I have said is a fact. If you fail to understand any of it or wish to counter it, feel free. However chucking around delusional stories and insults shows how immature you really are.

It is a wonder why you participate in a forum if you have no interest in conversing with others? All you seem to do is post insults, probably compensation over your feelings of inadequate penis size and too cowardly to pick a fight in the real world since you know you'll lose on intellect and strength.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 22:30
I never said anything of the sort. Obviously you cant read and should go back to primary school.Good comeback.

I never mentioned intelligence as a factor at all, that is you pathetically trying to place words in others mouths because you're too dim to further a normal conversation.Yes you certainly have in the past.

It isn't sexist to say a woman should groom herself better than a man to attract a mate, it is an evolutionary fact and to argue otherwise just shows how retarded some of you really are.Actually you're totally incorrect. Watch any nature program and you see the males fighting over the females, trying to impress the females with their strength and prospects as a mate. It is the male birds who have the brilliant plumage and do the silly dances, the males who have the huge antlers, etc.

Everything I have said is a fact.Wow, well that's set us all to rights now you've told us this.

If you fail to understand any of it or wish to counter it, feel free. However chucking around delusional stories and insults shows how immature you really are.

It is a wonder why you participate in a forum if you have no interest in conversing with others? All you seem to do is post insults, probably compensation over your feelings of inadequate penis size and too cowardly to pick a fight in the real world since you know you'll lose on intellect and strength.You seem to be losing your facade, showing your true colours.

d000hg
8th May 2012, 22:38
Also you're barking up the wrong tree. Old Greg doesn't have a penis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pxiVLNA3F7w

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:46
Good comeback.
Just a fact. You failed to understand basic English, so what was I supposed to think?

Yes you certainly have in the past.
No I haven't, but feel free to prove so if you wish.

Actually you're totally incorrect.
No I'm not >>>

Watch any nature program and you see the males fighting over the females, trying to impress the females with their strength and prospects as a mate.
Echo echo echo echo .....

This is exactly what I have said just a few minutes ago and earlier in the thread.

It is the male birds who have the brilliant plumage and do the silly dances, the males who have the huge antlers, etc.
News alert, we aren't birds. To compare mating across the entire animal kingdom is ridiculous. If we are going to compare ourselves we should do amongst anthropoids such as; apes, etc.

Females of certain species of baboon have red buttocks that blush to attract males. In the case of humans, females tend to have proportionally wider and thicker buttocks due to higher subcutaneous fat and proportionally wider hips.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttocks

As I was saying earlier, female baboons for instance, have blushing buttocks to attract mates. While other anthropoids may not share this feature, human females have wider hips and thicker buttocks as they hold sexual significance and attraction. A woman with a curvier body signals that she is a better biological choice to carry children successfully.

Among anthropoids, the female gender usually uses physical characteristics and bodily displays of attraction to entice a mate.

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:50
You seem to be losing your facade, showing your true colours.

That wasn't even aimed at you, see the quotes above. I fail to see what you mean by your post and stand by mine. If you have another reason to explain the delusional tales of old-greg and why he fails to participate in conversations productively, I would be interested to hear why?

My point though was valid, it would appear that he is so insecure in his own masculinity and unable to participate in a reasoned conversation, that he ends up posting the drivel he does.

wim121
8th May 2012, 22:51
Also you're barking up the wrong tree. Old Greg doesn't have a penis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pxiVLNA3F7w

:laugh:laugh

SupremeSpod
9th May 2012, 06:45
How did you figure that?

I said that is what is going to happen to you, not a complaint on my part.

I tell you what sunshine, the next time CM logs onto this forum, ask her yourself whether she thinks a divorce is looming.

MarillionFan
9th May 2012, 06:57
I tell you what sunshine, the next time CM logs onto this forum, ask her yourself whether she thinks a divorce is looming.

Tempting fate.

Halo Jones
9th May 2012, 06:59

Nah CM has Spod exactly where she wants him: out earning the pennies so she can go shopping, “Oh look I was on my way to Tesco’s & I just happen to pass this shoe shop & you know I really neeeeed another 4 pairs of heels, but I did remember to get your favorite deodorant” :wink

SupremeSpod
9th May 2012, 07:01
Tempting fate.

Not at all mate, keep 'em barefoot and pregnant, they'll never leave you.

mudskipper
9th May 2012, 07:01
How's Spoddles doing? Keeping you on your toes? Got him coding on 'my first VTech' yet?

SupremeSpod
9th May 2012, 07:05
How's Spoddles doing? Keeping you on your toes? Got him coding on 'my first VTech' yet?

Funny you should say that...

He keeps banging away at the keyboard on CM's laptop when she's skyping her parents.

He also seems very interested in what I'm doing on my PC in the office at home. Personally I think he's just inherited my porn addiction.

All in all he's doing very well. Thanks for asking.

mudskipper
9th May 2012, 07:06
Funny you should say that...

He keeps banging away at the keyboard on CM's laptop when she's skyping her parents.

He also seems very interested in what I'm doing on my PC in the office at home. Personally I think he's just inherited my porn addiction.

All in all he's doing very well. Thanks for asking.

Excellent! :) Enjoy!

d000hg
9th May 2012, 08:23
I tell you what sunshine, the next time CM logs onto this forum, ask her yourself whether she thinks a divorce is looming.No point. In Wim's mind you'll be standing behind her with your belt ready, like when terrorists force prisoners to make a video statement.

Anyway how is a baboon's gross butt similar to a woman shaving her legs and using makeup? Maybe Wim just likes baboons?

BrilloPad
9th May 2012, 08:25
Maybe Wim just likes baboons?

You mean some of us don't?